The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I would be going back to jail, if my son talked to me that way. Don't care how angry he is. Can't stand this Will variant. And what other choice does he have? He ain't a street ngga. Still in high school. Can't go back to Philly. Silly ending. We know you going back.

Been team Carlton since the beginning and riding with that ngga (despite his hairline and drug problems).
I agree. Truth be told when they ended the season focusing more on will cry baby ass again it lost steam.

I know it won’t happen but season 2 needs to be Will away in Philly n only Focus on jazz, Geofrrey, Hilary, Carlton and Michael ealy:lolbron:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the talk about Viv, Phil, and Vy keeping Lou a secret, you know what would’ve made it difficult to do that?

If Lou actually attempted to reach out to Will. They weren’t hiding in Philly. Will was known, dude was getting scouted by D1 schools. Lou could’ve easily shown up at a game and attempted to show effort.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:Pretty Good season overall, better than what I expected.

They’re Trying to make Ashley the LGBT version of Michael Evans of this shyt, but it is not landing at all…:unimpressed:.

I thought Ralph Angel from Queen Sugar was one cryin ass niqqa, that niqqa ain’t got shyt on Will :skip:.

Ain’t seen G wipe down one countertop or carry one grocery bag in the house, but salute to the nod to the OG version on how his value to the family is beyond reproach :salute:. Hopefully he and Phil can patch shyt up. Great scene between those two. Also another nod to the OG version by mentioning G’s son.

Can’t keep a dirty Mack extraordinaire down that easy. I see you Michael Ealy :youngsabo:.

Looking forward to Season 2