The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yall overrating tf out of Hilary
Oc68vLw.gif

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first 7 episodes were fire but these last 2 remind me of some corny cw type show
Facts. Will and Carleton crying scenes were cringe af. They were not selling it at all. Both actors got limited range. They also turned Will into a cry baby ass nikka. Will blowing up at Lou was straight CW status.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Will and Carleton crying scenes were cringe af. They were not selling it at all. Both actors got limited range. They also turned Will into a cry baby ass nikka. Will blowing up at Lou was straight CW status.

This is the perfect comparison.

Anyone else bust out laughing during Carlton's crying scene at Lisa's door? :russ:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be going back to jail, if my son talked to me that way. Don't care how angry he is. Can't stand this Will variant. And what other choice does he have? He ain't a street ngga. Still in high school. Can't go back to Philly. Silly ending. We know you going back.

Been team Carlton since the beginning and riding with that ngga (despite his hairline and drug problems).
I’m saying though it was completely unnecessary for him to talk like that. The ending was retarded too what is will going to do with a couple hundred dollars in LA? That money is going to be burnt through before the sun is up :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first ashley now will running to hillary for love advice :mjlol:]

what she know better because she taller than you?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be going back to jail, if my son talked to me that way. Don't care how angry he is. Can't stand this Will variant. And what other choice does he have? He ain't a street ngga. Still in high school. Can't go back to Philly. Silly ending. We know you going back.

Been team Carlton since the beginning and riding with that ngga (despite his hairline and drug problems).
you would be crying in the car if your son talked to you that way tryna snort old xanax crumbs

team carlton ass :mjlol: