The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I already mentioned, its a solid show with some great actors, it just needs to not be called Bel-Air, it really doesn't need to be a spin-off or even derivative of the original, its powerful enough to stand on its own.

I really really wish the same. Thing is, it wouldn't get the hype, anticipation and initial praise for it otherwise

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
As I already mentioned, its a solid show with some great actors, it just needs to not be called Bel-Air, it really doesn't need to be a spin-off or even derivative of the original, its powerful enough to stand on its own.
I really really wish the same. Thing is, it wouldn't get the hype, anticipation and initial praise for it otherwise

I was a big fan of the OG show.

I was also very worried about the very issue of it not standing on it's own but honestly, I didn't have to make any effort to dissassociate it. They did it themselves by the casting and making these iterations of the characters fairly different. I'm enjoying it for what it is and frequently forget that it's even tied to The Fresh Prince.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the first 7 episodes were fire but these last 2 remind me of some corny cw type show
Yeah, the bottom kinda dropped out the last couple eps.

Once the drama and tension between will and Carlton eased up, they should have had a couple of light hearted eps where they do cool stuff...instead they kept trying to keep creating drama with every other character.

When Carlton started crying to Lisa about Will always being there for him, it kind of rang hollow, bc there was not enough built up histor

Daps
Marlon being the pops was a bad choice imo.

Ironically the sitcom version with Ben veneer was better.

The actor that plays uncle Phil gotta step it up too. James Avery would've had more conviction in his voice during heated arguments.

Also og uncle Phil would've hemmed Lou up for touching will.:ufdup:

Solid 1st season. Exceeded my expectations.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Just caught up and finished the last 2 episodes. Great finale.

My nikka Marlon as Lou:banderas:

Will went the fukk off on that man too:dead:

My nikka Jazz got in them Hilary guts:myman:

Carlton a G for looking out for his cousin letting him have a little cash. We all know that nikka coming back tho. See y'all next season:myman::salute: