The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Carlton a real one for slipping that money in his pocket. Pretty emotional episode all around. Will overreacting a little with Phil and Vivian regarding Lou. Speaking of, Marlon was the LAST person I thought would play his dad, but I know how great an actor he is. I’m not surprised in the least that he killed it.
Jazz a hero in my book snagging up Hilary :obama:

Ealy playing that long game with Vivian :francis: just a matter of time

Also #FreeGeoffrey

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wish the marlon Lou casting wasnt spoiled for me on twitter at 7am this morning :francis:

Good episode, i see they setting up the plot threads for season 2 but the aunt viv thing is lame to me.:francis:

I understand this is a drama but they gotta stop having Will cry so much. He’s supposed to be wise cracking fun guy but he’s too emotional in this shyt. I also hope they bring G back.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
latest

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This little snake Ashley :gucci::bryan:

Marlon Wayans should have been doing dramatic roles looooong since. Way too talented to box himself in as he has been.

Like I said earlier its all about the money for Marlon. He’s about the bag.

Carlton a real one for slipping that money in his pocket. Pretty emotional episode all around. Will overreacting a little with Phil and Vivian regarding Lou. Speaking of, Marlon was the LAST person I thought would play his dad, but I know how great an actor he is. I’m not surprised in the least that he killed it.
Jazz a hero in my book snagging up Hilary :obama:

Ealy playing that long game with Vivian :francis: just a matter of time

Also #FreeGeoffrey

All of this.

Jazz’s come up is the greatest thing about this reboot besides Geoffrey being 007.

Hilary in that lingerie:banderas: