The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Believe a con man:mjlol:

Shifted the whole blame to Vi. "She drove me to hustle":stopitslime:

Peep how he was telling Phil seconds into their convo how he was broke. If he wasn't such a dirt bag and got in Will's favor he would have eventually asked for money.

I didn't think Ben Vereen's Lou could be outdone but this one was even worse:scust:
Considering how jealous Vy was of Vivian when she visited, it's really not that far fetched breh.

If you wanna get all the way grimey with it...she probably knew exactly who that nikka was throughout their relationship, it just ended when he got locked up.

But that's another discussion...probably another season at this rate :sas2:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I find myself liking Phil less and less with every episode...he just seems...bougie and manipulative in a way that OG Phil wasn't.
While this is becoming true, they're doing Vivian far worse and it really hinges on how she handles this Michael Ealy shyt. Both of the OG Vivians would've peeped game early on and told him to carry his ass. ESPECIALLY Janet Hubert.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
2022-04-01-14-15-07-bel-air-s01e10-1080p-web-h264-glhf-mkv-VLC-media-player.png

2022-04-01-14-16-22-bel-air-s01e10-1080p-web-h264-glhf-mkv-VLC-media-player.png

:noah::noah::noah:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The privilege. I wish I would talk to my elders the way these kids do.
:mjtf:

These “elders” ain’t the same as the ones we grew up with. Getting all mad and aggy because we say “sir” or “ma’am”. They want to hold onto some semblance of youth so bad and its like “You’re FIFTY YEARS OLD!!!”

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo they pump faked the contents of that envelope crazy! I'm like what the fukk did this nikka do?? Cuz I thought it had been established he was an in and out of jail nikka. Had my mind spinning in every direction: Did this nikka rape Vy?? Did he go to jail behind some R. Kelly shyt?? Did he almost accidentally kill a toddler Will??

No. He was in jail. :francis:
Will tripping kinda like Lisa trippin on him. Even if they "lied" to him his whole life. But did they? Lou stayed away by choice. Like Will said if he didn't look for him, he'd never have showed up.

These kids do be talkin crazy to the grown ups. I'm in the same bracket as Phil and Viv. I'da been checked Will. That lil nikka likes to take a step towards you too while he's mouthing off :mjlit:

A couple times this ep I was hoping Phil would remind Will that he whips ZERO ass around this household.

I also thought Phil shoulda checked Lou when he yelled at Viv after Will stormed off. And where was that threatening energy Viv had when she told Lou he better pretend to be father of the year and things still went left? :mjgrin:

Great job by Marlon
Great job by Olly Sholotan as Carlton
Hilary :shaq: