The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Marlon Wayans has always been an underrated dramatic actor:wow:

That was a REAL way that conversation would have went down too. Great writing and GREAT acting
All facts

When Marlon actually does the dramatic roles I actually prefer it over his comedic roles personally

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All facts

When Marlon actually does the dramatic roles I actually prefer it over his comedic roles personally

Yea he was asked about it a few years ago and he said it comes strictly down to money. He makes more money creating and producing comedy movies than he does doing drama for someone else’s project

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can only imagine next season

Vivian sleeps with Michael Ealy gets preggo and we find out hes Nikkis father.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blame the mother of the son you haven't seen in 13 years for almost beating an old man to death in a robbery brehs.

Was Lisa about to tell Will she's pregnant?
You would think Lou was fukkin osama bin laden with how they talk about him :mjlol:

He caught a case so that means Will cant know his pops is in jail? Im thinking he used to beat vai's ass and killed Wills other siblings.

They botched that.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Jabari Banks 30'd Pops. I think Lou needed a better angle, he was stuck on defense, he was good don't get me wrong but Banks was on his tour de force steez.

I'm interested to see how they use Lou and how often, moving forward. They've got some good characters to work with.

Definitely gotta see him Geoffrey have words. He was great with Viv too.

I think they got the casting right for Lou, because whenever if ever that bond is formed with him and Will they're gonna be great together. Bringing in Thanos would've been one-note.

Last edited: