The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Blame the mother of the son you haven't seen in 13 years for almost beating an old man to death in a robbery brehs.

Was Lisa about to tell Will she's pregnant?
Lou def made his choices.... but I believe him about Will's mom pushing him. You can see it in the way they wrote her character. We saw her through one lens when it was just her and Will-- but once she got around Viv and Phil we saw another side. She's salty about Phil's success and her sister getting to go along for the "ride".

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lou def made his choices.... but I believe him about Will's mom pushing him. You can see it in the way they wrote her character. We saw her through one lens when it was just her and Will-- but once she got around Viv and Phil we saw another side. She's salty about Phil's success and her sister getting to go along for the "ride".

Yes in hindsight I think they did great foreshadowing for how Lou feels (somewhat) and how Phil may feel some initial “survivor’s regret” for being so successful and how people around him have felt trying to “measure up” to that. Even though it is no fault of Phil’s.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Aunt Viv just CANNOT leave well enough alone:snoop:

Uncle Phil literally gave up his own ambitions and Viv can’t give up @Another Man ’s attention even after getting what she “claimed” she wanted. Even got a grant that vindicated her talent and she STILL had to come up with the most flimsy ass reason she could think of to bask in Reid’s attention.

Now if Phil snaps at the next Basquiat gallery and smacks the shyt out of him for saying something slick trying to get them draws they gonna suspend his Lawyer license and make him give back his Bel Air Man Of The Year Award:mjcry:
She giving that nikka the p*ssy breh...we're just gonna have to accept it :francis:

This ep though :wow:

Not even gonna lie, even though he handled it all the way wrong, I'm not that mad at Lou. I actually kinda believed him :francis:

Marlon showed out, that's for sure

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You would think Lou was fukkin osama bin laden with how they talk about him :mjlol:

He caught a case so that means Will cant know his pops is in jail? Im thinking he used to beat vai's ass and killed Wills other siblings.

They botched that.
Seriously. Phil, Viv, and Vy look terrible in the light.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Jabari Banks 30'd Pops. I think Lou needed a better angle, he was stuck on defense, he was good don't get me wrong but Banks was on his tour de force steez.

I'm interested to see how they use Lou and how often, moving forward. They've got some good characters to work with.

Definitely gotta see him Geoffrey have words. He was great with Viv too.

I think they got the casting right for Lou, because whenever if ever that bond is formed with him and Will they're gonna be great together. Bringing in Thanos would've been one-note.

I don't think Lou is gonna be a regular character

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This young man has an unfortunate hairline. Everytime he furrows his eyebrows, it shifts his hairline from his forehead to middle of his head. I couldn't be on camera looking like that. God bless him.