The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I liked it too

Blood money was awesome
After I got the hang of that mode, I used to let the enemy team do all the work and just wait for them to bring the money back to their vault and then kill them and raid it.

There would always be a tripmine on that shyt. Better throw some grenades before you try running into parking garage by the objective
:mjpls:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you dont have a cameras or mic :francis:
I have a mic, I don't have a camera. I don't take streaming that serious either, just broadcast so I can have my gameplay archived on Twitch and to share with the Coli really.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
but shotguns are OP to much range he hit you from like 2 feet you still killed him:stopitslime:This community is a fukking joke
So many dudes just be standing there stuck on stupid while they take a blast to the gut. People running away from you taking 4 shots to the back, mad when they get dropped, thinking them pellets are just not going to hit them if they keep running.

Its gotta be a lot of noobs bytching about these mechanics because if more people used shotties with a full choke in battlefield 4? :mjlol: Talk about fury. The way i lay these clowns down with the QBS is hilarious sometimes. These shotguns are slow as fukk and i cant nearly go on the kind of rampages i go on in BF 4.

The community is a joke. Its what happens when devs cater to their corefanbase a little TOOO much out of fear of the series being abandoned.