The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
na that dont make sense, the game could literally be over in 3 minutes if u have a team that knows what they doing

Doesnt need a headstart would be 2 big of advantage, at this point the robbers are closer to the vault
No...they just have to set the timer for the bombs at the safe/objectives to take longer to do.

Robbers are ALWAYS at the scene before the cops.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No...they just have to set the timer for the bombs at the safe/objectives to take longer to do.

Robbers are ALWAYS at the scene before the cops.

This isnt a cops in robbers game tho, its a game where both teams get equal opportunity to stop and advance the money

Just cause the team u on cant cmwin doesnt mean the game is wrong, just means yall suck

And if u notice in the settings and in the new reporting the robbers are there first, if u a robber u see a bunch of dead cops when u spawn

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This isnt a cops in robbers game tho, its a game where both teams get equal opportunity to stop and advance the money

Just cause the team u on cant cmwin doesnt mean the game is wrong, just means yall suck

And if u notice in the settings and in the new reporting the robbers are there first, if u a robber u see a bunch of dead cops when u spawn
It's not about skill, its about getting the game to feel authentic. Heist is a cops and robbers mode. Robbers should be there first, I don't really see an argument any other way.

Demo is dope as fukk BTW, I am playing tomorrow and pre-ordering tomorrow as well.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Really enjoying this so much more than that hot trash aw. Cant believe i digitally copped that trash for 90 pounds

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really enjoying this so much more than that hot trash aw. Cant believe i digitally copped that trash for 90 pounds
Yea you took an L. Don't worry i took one to. I actually liked AW's single player campaign WAY MORE then its multiplayer feature.

its alright tho welcome to the winning side.