The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'll be in Europe for 15 weeks starting in march. But I'm still good.

I'll cop it off the US Playstation Store and just make a UK account on my PS4 too.
:ehh:

u won

your connection might be trash tho, trying to play with us

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Visceral Games and Electronic Arts have announced a new membership program called Battlefield Hardline Premium which will cost $50 annually. It will feature four new features, including Masks, Gun Bech, Competitive Play and Legendary Status. Players can also get early access to four story-themed digital expansion packs two weeks in advance. Members will also get monthly rewards and access to exclusive in-game events and items that let players pull of heists and high-speed chases.

Four super features:

Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customise their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.

Four digital expansion packs with new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story linking all four:

Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.

It also features:

– 12 Gold Battlepacks
– New personalization options like gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
– Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
– Priority position in server queues

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
annually? Not a one time payment?

:wtf:

oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif