The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sponsored by EA :troll:

yea dude was a herb.

everything was so amazing and better than before :beli: No. Negative. Game is fine but its not eclipsing any previous battlefields like this fukkboy is implying

Nah, the game is piff period. He's not the only BF Youtuber that was skeptical during the first beta. I've put in mad hours in both and it's much improved all around. From what I've played I think it will easily have better game modes that will be played by more people than BF4.

Blood Money
Heist
Hotwire

Is better than BF4's Rush and Obliteration... they went in with these game modes.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the game is piff period. He's not the only BF Youtuber that was skeptical during the first beta. I've put in mad hours in both and it's much improved all around. From what I've played I think it will easily have better game modes that will be played by more people than BF4.

Blood Money
Heist
Hotwire

Is better than BF4's Rush and Obliteration... they went in with these game modes.

Game is cool. But super fast death times are wack. You get hit once and its already lights out. Real life, sure you're crippled/ not necessarily dead but crippled. Videogame? How come i can't scramble and get away. Hotwire is fun but...

Maps tho? Dumb small. I guess since its cops and robbers you don't need massive maps but i mean hotwire im driving around what feels like 30 feet before i run out of map space. Like dude said, the destruction is weak in this game. And i attribute that again to poor map design. Dudes even said .. because maps were built in some kind of way, they couldn't add destruction. They took out a key feature cuz design was weak. Smh.

Heist seems like a clusterfukk. What is blood money? I never played?

Graphics i aint gonna chat about cuz its only a beta. Im on the ps4. If you running a PC yall can have that but so far graphics look blocky and uninspired.

Presentation? Good. Definitely presented well. Music, sound effects, all of that is on point.

Gunplay is good ... i have no problems with this game but i dont know about all that praise just yet.

Its highy possible i'll be singing a different tune on release day though. No doubt about it. I'll just wait for the final product.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Game is cool. But super fast death times are wack. You get hit once and its already lights out. Real life, sure you're crippled/ not necessarily dead but crippled. Videogame? How come i can't scramble and get away. Hotwire is fun but...

Maps tho? Dumb small. I guess since its cops and robbers you don't need massive maps but i mean hotwire im driving around what feels like 30 feet before i run out of map space. Like dude said, the destruction is weak in this game. And i attribute that again to poor map design. Dudes even said .. because maps were built in some kind of way, they couldn't add destruction. They took out a key feature cuz design was weak. Smh.

Heist seems like a clusterfukk. What is blood money? I never played?

Graphics i aint gonna chat about cuz its only a beta. Im on the ps4. If you running a PC yall can have that but so far graphics look blocky and uninspired.

Presentation? Good. Definitely presented well. Music, sound effects, all of that is on point.

Gunplay is good ... i have no problems with this game but i dont know about all that praise just yet.

Its highy possible i'll be singing a different tune on release day though. No doubt about it. I'll just wait for the final product.
The scale of the game warrants the maps to be smaller. These maps are still larger than any other shooter not named BF4. I'm fine with it. BF4 isn't going to stop working when this game drops. I'm sure people won't have an issue of going back and forth between these 2 games.

The modes in general are stronger than what was in BF4. Rush was terrible for like a year in BF4 and far more of a cluster fukk than Heist is right now. Blood Money kind of like capture the flag where you have to raid a loot location in the middle of the map and then try and take it back to your get away spot. You have to steal a set amount of cash to win the mode.

I've only seen 2 maps, but if the Conquest versions are as big as Dust Bowl, cool. I'm all for more infantry combat that's why I'm messing with this game heavy.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Of course the maps are gonna be smaller this is a infantry based game.Time to kill is fine PDW's and shotguns are actually good which makes it a vast improvement over bf4.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Claim that this game isn't a BF game and that it's COD brehs...
:heh:

:demonic:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course the maps are gonna be smaller this is a infantry based game.Time to kill is fine PDW's and shotguns are actually good which makes it a vast improvement over bf4.
Not only that, but a lot of the guns have mad recoil so it's not like the kill times are low and every gun is a laser beam like BF4. Of course the M16 is getting a lot of flack, but I've had fun trying out plenty of these guns, my most used one is the AKM at the moment.

shyt is :banderas:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Not only that, but a lot of the guns have mad recoil so it's not like the kill times are low and every gun is a laser beam like BF4. Of course the M16 is getting a lot of flack, but I've had fun trying out plenty of these guns, my most used one is the AKM at the moment.

shyt is :banderas:
dudes say oh the time to kill is to quick.Well if they use the BF4 damage model think of much better the M16 an M416 will be:stopitslime:.PDW's and shotguns are supposed to destroy AR's up close I welcome the change:manny:. M16 isn't even in my top 5 P90,MPX,K10,AKM,Scar-H.M16 my #10wit a 105 kills:mjlol:got that mechanic gold star to:wow::blessed:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dudes say oh the time to kill is to quick.Well if they use the BF4 damage model think of much better the M16 an M416 will be:stopitslime:.PDW's and shotguns are supposed to destroy AR's up close I welcome the change:manny:. M16 isn't even in my top 5 P90,MPX,K10,AKM,Scar-H.M16 my #10wit a 105 kills:mjlol:got that mechanic gold star to:wow::blessed:
Dudes sleep on that Scar-H... I don't think they found it yet
:mjpls:

I just bought that one last night, Iron Sights shytty, but then I copped a Holo scope for it like I have on it on BF4 and...
:banderas:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Dudes sleep on that Scar-H... I don't think they found it yet
:mjpls:

I just bought that one last night, Iron Sights shytty, but then I copped a Holo scope for it like I have on it on BF4 and...
:banderas:
they found it they just can't use it because the recoil:heh:you don't see many battle rifles out there.nikkaz see that recoil like:whoa:back to my m416 m16

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
WEAPON CHANGES PC
- 870P Magnum effective range reduced
- M16 m416 damage lowered and increased recoil
- RO933 reduced recoil and reduced damage
- Uzi increased hip fire accuracy
- P90 increased spread
- Swapped M/45 and G36c to cops
- Swapped UMP and M416 to criminals
- Reduced effective range .338 magnum rounds
- Reduced 9mm damage Reduced 556x45mm damage (Assult rifles and smgs)
- Reduced Spas 12 damage
- Fixed bug with magnum round recoil where people were losing kills

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Decent changes... the Mechanic Class for the Criminals now has my favorite SMGs so far in the game. That UMP and P90... not sure what I'll use now for the Cops side when I pick that class.
:patrice: