The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It might be time for the sticky, game comes out in a month and it appears many people are buying it.

The steam thread will come down tomorrow.
I say take it down after the beta closes. There won't be much discussion going on after Monday...

Re-pin the week it drops
:ld:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It takes a lil time to get the hang of it, but that AKM does not fukk around

:wow:
What I don't understand is that why don't the criminals get a 3 minute headstart in the match? Cops and the Robbers got together before and planned when to meet at the bank? Kinda shyt is that? :wtf:

I will never understand EA man :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If the cops had to move from the base in the city to the bank that took 3-4 minutes it would be the GOAT. It should try to simulate that...cops will be able to pick out the items in real time from the stash they have at the base before moving out to their vehicles and roll in cars 4 deep to the bank/place where the robbery is taking place.

Once they are out of the cars they can't go in and spawn like they do currently in the beta.

That would have made it much better, I'll stop nitpicking now, but that's the stuff that sticks with me. Could have made it feel that much better.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the cops had to move from the base in the city to the bank that took 3-4 minutes it would be the GOAT. It should try to simulate that...cops will be able to pick out the items in real time from the stash they have at the base before moving out to their vehicles and roll in cars 4 deep to the bank/place where the robbery is taking place.

Once they are out of the cars they can't go in and spawn like they do currently in the beta.

That would have made it much better, I'll stop nitpicking now, but that's the stuff that sticks with me. Could have made it feel that much better.
i actually feel you.

Give it more of a cops vs robbers feel and not feel like costumes n aesthetics

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea probably copping this on PS4. Graphics look muddy as fukk on Xbone. I'm gonna be feinding when this shyt ends.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I'm just worried this shyt gonna turn into a operator M16 M416 fest as everybody gonna buy the licenses to those shyt's:scusthov:.The AKM has a ridiculous amount of side to side recoil making it damn near impossible to tap burst fire:mindblown:. @Front 2 Back i'm 1.48 K/D. I should've been using the M16 from the beginning my shyt went from 1.39 to 1.48 67%win in a day running it:heh:
That gun, the SCAR, and the P90 :whew:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

In the E3 Beta the Downtown Map started out giving the crooks a jump. The match would start with them hijacking an armored truck and the cops would be racing to the scene.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bout to hop online and stream...

Y'all want to see any game mode in particular?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What I don't understand is that why don't the criminals get a 3 minute headstart in the match? Cops and the Robbers got together before and planned when to meet at the bank? Kinda shyt is that? :wtf:

I will never understand EA man :snoop:
na that dont make sense, the game could literally be over in 3 minutes if u have a team that knows what they doing

Doesnt need a headstart would be 2 big of advantage, at this point the robbers are closer to the vault