The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
That tier operation 10 times is impossible playing solo. I hope they lower the requirements or some shyt

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw that I can get this for $30 with my BB GCU

Is it worth a blind buy for the Xbox One? Only games I have for the system so far are Advanced Warfare, 2K15, GTA and Evil Within

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I told you breh the recoil pattern is retarded.IMO the gun is unusable in its current state

shyt was jumping like a stripper at magic city. I was getting a headache trying to shoot that shyt. Who play tested that and thought it was fine? I swear MLG and competitive gaming is ruining FPS.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
shyt was jumping like a stripper at magic city. I was getting a headache trying to shoot that shyt. Who play tested that and thought it was fine? I swear MLG and competitive gaming is ruining FPS.
They didn't you can clearly tell in all those play test sessions none of them ran any of the enforcer weapons.Because if they did no way that Hcar is fine as is.HeIl I would argue the Scar-H and SA-58 have to much recoil for starter weapons. If you don't have good recoil control battle rifles are no fukking joke to use.The Hcar you have to put the damn gun in single shot to get any semblance of recoil control:scust:only way I got any kills with it.I saw this in the Feb beta after 2 minutes trying to use it

Last edited:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Got my P90 license last night to go along with the K10. Working on the MPX now. I accidentally selected Enforcer and used the SA-58 for a bit. I was surprised how well I did with it even though I only had iron sights. I think I might roll with Enforcer on the large maps and Mechanic on the smaller ones.