Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my team was horrible plus I did it dolo no medpack needed on my side plus to prove the A-91 is a better gun than it was
They're all in a straight line not looking at you. You're right up on the guys how you gonna miss letting off a full clip. I'm surprised you didn't get all 4. That would have been more praiseworthy but you got dropped and had all that work squandered. I'm just saying I'd like to see better videos that are worth more praise. If those 3 guys had been facing you i would have been more impressed but 3 guys in a line facing another direction? Nah you don't get no credit for that nah you don't get no credit for that. Mawwww fukkuhhhhhhhhhhhh :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They're all in a straight line not looking at you. You're right up on the guys how you gonna miss letting off a full clip. I'm surprised you didn't get all 4. That would have been more praiseworthy but you got dropped and had all that work squandered. I'm just saying I'd like to see better videos that are worth more praise. If those 3 guys had been facing you i would have been more impressed but 3 guys in a line facing another direction? Nah you don't get no credit for that nah you don't get no credit for that. Mawwww fukkuhhhhhhhhhhhh :damn:
:laff:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
funny thing this dude has proven to be trash no sense in going back and forth but here's one looking directly at me 10+ kills in 1min
http://xboxclips.com/Infamous973/07c73a3f-4947-4720-9ee2-b2fe92b3752a
I can post more murder tapes if you like no AEK deagle combos needed on my side:mjlol:
@Xxplosive the nerve of this nikka:pachaha:
I thought that was 10 kills with a gun in 1 minute. Not as impressed but that's still a better example. Sad you had to dig up a 4 month old conquest clip to show us your skills though. Conquest isn't really an elite gaming mode to showcase murder skills but props none the less.

I guess...

Wt he you done lately

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Poor babyface and Uther . Look like they were out there just to help your stats :huhldup:
Punished demmmmm :laff: and I kept killing them together on some constant combo death lol

"I won't die without my Coli breh I just won't" :mjcry:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I thought that was 10 kills with a gun in 1 minute. Not as impressed but that's still a better example. Sad you had to dig up a 4 month old conquest clip to show us your skills though. Conquest isn't really an elite gaming mode to showcase murder skills but props none the less.

I guess...

Wt he you done lately
nikka you aren't elite in any mode period you've been summer jammed more than any dude on here:mjlol::deadmanny::huhldup:I haven't been recording really anything lately but we'll keep letting you :cook:never seen a dude get constanstly embarrassed but still talks nikkaz got you gassed:laugh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka you aren't elite in any mode period you've been summer jammed more than any dude on here:mjlol::deadmanny::huhldup:I haven't been recording really anything lately but we'll keep letting you :cook:never seen a dude get constanstly embarrassed but still talks nikkaz got you gassed:laugh:
Im top 3 in my city so I feel Confident. If you were on os4 id have your tags and youd be summerjammed repeatedly stop it.

You have twice as many hours as me in this game so I think you should be better then me but at the rate I'm going, by the time I log in as many hours as you I'll probably have more kills then you since I don't use certain low kill weapons anymore.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Im top 3 in my city so I feel Confident. If you were on os4 id have your tags and youd be summerjammed repeatedly stop it.

You have twice as many hours as me in this game so I think you should be better then me but at the rate I'm going, by the time I log in as many hours as you I'll probably have more kills then you since I don't use certain low kill weapons anymore.
Top 3? Where the fukk you stay at? The boonies? :laugh: