HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Im top 3 in my city so I feel Confident. If you were on os4 id have your tags and youd be summerjammed repeatedly stop it.

You have twice as many hours as me in this game so I think you should be better then me but at the rate I'm going, by the time I log in as many hours as you I'll probably have more kills then you since I don't use certain low kill weapons anymore.
If I cut my time in half I'm still better than you everybody on this site knows you know it stop it. I have 66,000 kills 64 weapon mastery tags you'll never catch up in that department no deagle AEK will ever make you better than me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If I cut my time in half I'm still better than you everybody on this site knows you know it stop it. I have 66,000 kills 64 weapon mastery tags you'll never catch up in that department no deagle AEK will ever make you better than me
You're only as good as your last kill. :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Top 3? Where the fukk you stay at? The boonies? :laugh:
Top 3 in Pasadena :manny:

Number 1 pdw
Number 1 shotgun
Number 2 assault
Number 2 handgun
Number 2 rocket
Number 3 nades
Number 3 engineer
NUmber 3 killer

I started from no skill in this game so I've come a long way.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Top 3 in Pasadena :manny:

Number 1 pdw
Number 1 shotgun
Number 3 engineer
NUmber 3 killer

I started from no skill in this game so I've come a long way.
Hell yeah lol you was a Bush camping scrub who I killed at will lol but now I respect the shyt outta your skill :salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hell yeah lol you was a Bush camping scrub who I killed at will lol but now I respect the shyt outta your skill :salute:
Yea I started out camping only. Dmrs, snipers. Not giving anfukk abiut automqtic weapins. Looking back it makes me sick. Scared to def scared to look, hiding in a dark room shook. Now I'm lookin for trouble and looking to give problems. Thanks to coli bruhs and them deathmatches

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@HNIC973

bring me to the promise land so i can achieve greatness :blessed:
I wish I could get myself to achieve greatness 1st:mjlol:.Me n a couple of crew members probably be on in a couple hours.Believe there's dudes in the platoon 3xtimes better than me if you need help extensively watch youtube Levelcap,Xfactor,Matimio,Westie those dudes are seriously animals especially Xfactor and levelcap

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wish I could get myself to achieve greatness 1st:mjlol:.Me n a couple of crew members probably be on in a couple hours.Believe there's dudes in the platoon 3xtimes better than me if you need help extensively watch youtube Levelcap,Xfactor,Matimio,Westie those dudes are seriously animals especially Xfactor and levelcap

watching some of those vids now :banderas: