HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
sick n tired of these stupid fukking teammates stay the fukk out of vehicles if you can't use em properly :snoop:Last game I played died 16 fukking times trying to grab C on Sunken Dragon because these dudes had our chopper and theirs beyond frustrating

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
sick n tired of these stupid fukking teammates stay the fukk out of vehicles if you can't use em properly :snoop:Last game I played died 16 fukking times trying to grab C on Sunken Dragon because these dudes had our chopper and theirs beyond frustrating

dont fukking remind me i aint the greatest but damn man :snoop:
teammates in vehicles on some kamikaze shyt :damn:

then i took ur advice on recon with some of what i know did better still getting killed but got more flags but my damn teammates didnt PTFO at all even when i ordered a command :smh:

i even spotted with the mav these fukkers instead left me alone against a squad a tank i got massacre shyt got ugly

only saving grace was i set up c4 on the bridge and blew up the tank then rpg the damn building they were in at least i went down fighting :yeshrug:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
dont fukking remind me i aint the greatest but damn man :snoop:
teammates in vehicles on some kamikaze shyt :damn:

then i took ur advice on recon with some of what i know did better still getting killed but got more flags but my damn teammates didnt PTFO at all even when i ordered a command :smh:

i even spotted with the mav these fukkers instead left me alone against a squad a tank i got massacre shyt got ugly

only saving grace was i set up c4 on the bridge and blew up the tank then rpg the damn building they were in at least i went down fighting :yeshrug:
that's exactly why we run as crew if ya team not helping Conquest can be frustrating especially on a map like Dawnbreaker or Golmud Railway vehicle orientated maps trying to grab flags dolo.Its hard to play Conquest dolo get consistent wins and have a good K/D if ya team and squad ain't shyt. Me and @Xxplosive will be on this weekend just join on us our times are random tho:russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that's exactly why we run as crew if ya team not helping Conquest can be frustrating especially on a map like Dawnbreaker or Golmud Railway vehicle orientated maps trying to grab flags dolo.Its hard to play Conquest dolo get consistent wins and have a good K/D if ya team and squad ain't shyt. Me and @Xxplosive will be on this weekend just join on us our times are random tho:russ:

ill try my kids be fukking up my times with DADDY DADDY :russ:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Light work.

You want that sr2 or that aek style :youngsabo:
*looks around* who me?! :mjlol:
*Heads to arsenal loads up famas, sar, Aek, bulldog, AR160, asval, mpx, Sr2, Mtar, sg553,a-91, ak-5c ace23, ace52, scarH, f2000,cz3a1, p90, Acw-r ,ace21, shorty shotgun, compact45,m911, Cz75* how you want it?! :bustback:

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
That 3rd video is a perfect example of what I was talking about yesterday @Los!

@Mowgli was throwing down med packs and wasn't being shot at, but it still took forever before his health started going up. It's like you have to leave the pack and come back to it before it starts. Not to mention, I've had plenty of times lately where the med bag just disappears in the middle of getting my health up.

Also tired of walking up steps and when I get to the top I have to jump to get over the last step......this happens on sets of stairs that it usually never did. Paracel storm is the biggest offender. Inside the buildings when I get to the top step I always have to jump or I get stuck.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
The next 5 guns I gotta run with are the JS2, MG4, M60 PKP, and QBZ...no matter what game mode :yes:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

@Mowgli was throwing down med packs and wasn't being shot at, but it still took forever before his health started going up. It's like you have to leave the pack and come back to it before it starts. Not to mention, I've had plenty of times lately where the med bag just disappears in the middle of getting my health up.

Also tired of walking up steps and when I get to the top I have to jump to get over the last step......this happens on sets of stairs that it usually never did. Paracel storm is the biggest offender. Inside the buildings when I get to the top step I always have to jump or I get stuck.
Suppression is why you don't heal. You may not be getting shot at but you may still be feeling the effects of being shyt at. I guess them battlefield bruhs get shook. Once it goes away your nanotechnology can focus on Givin you that heal

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Like I told y'all yesterday the health replenish won't start if you still are being suppressed (screen goes fuzzy from being shot at) once that clears up then it starts replenishing

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
*looks around* who me?! :mjlol:
*Heads to arsenal loads up famas, sar, Aek, bulldog, AR160, asval, mpx, Sr2, Mtar, sg553,a-91, ak-5c ace23, ace52, scarH, f2000,cz3a1, p90, Acw-r ,ace21, shorty shotgun, compact45,m911, Cz75* how you want it?! :bustback:
I'm talking about any platoon we face.

You already seent what my aek do :youngsabo: I think you have a good understanding what work is now. :ufdup: