HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
cause theyre both called battlefield? Call of duties are generally the same year i and year out with updates to different shyt, i thought this would be BC2 with more players n shyt
the BC series is a spin-off of the Battlefield series games play differently. For example Battlefeld 3 played nothing like BC2

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka I'm better than you yesterday today last year next year doesn't matter.I'm pretty sure there's only a few on this site better than me you aint one of em
Styles make matchups. You playing larry box. Not really the system for competitive gameplay. I need money came to this side and got washed lookin like IneedSkills. Youre no different. Get a ps4 so I can squash you once and for all.

What's that? Yea, shook

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Styles make matchups. You playing larry box. Not really the system for competitive gameplay. I need money came to this side and got washed lookin like IneedSkills. Youre no different. Get a ps4 so I can squash you once and for all.

What's that? Yea, shook
He has a PS4 also

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@krackdagawd got my baby girl(6) in gymnastics now

I'm here with her now when I leave here though I'm looking for you and @Jax for updates on them tags :demonic:

I got some work for you Destiny/Fifi players

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

What's that? Yea, shook
:mjlol:you honestly think i'm shook nikka of what?I've been to war with dudes that have 5 times the stats better than you and most on this site fukk I look like shook better check those stats again lil nikka

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:you honestly think i'm shook nikka of what?I've been to war with dudes that have 5 times the stats better than you and most on this site fukk I look like shook better check those stats again lil nikka
Styles make fights. Larry stats I gotta say come with a nerf because he competition on larry box is so inferior. We are better warriors on the ps4 side. Why don't you go cop bf4 for the low low so you can see my Respawn dance over your dead body

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

When you done beating on 12 year olds on the Larry come over to death row :demonic:

@krackdagawd got my baby girl(6) in gymnastics now

I'm here with her now when I leave here though I'm looking for you and @Jax for updates on them tags :demonic:

I got some work for you Destiny/Fifi players

If I remember correctly we even'd out on our last encounter. :sas1:

I'll be on after the Stevenson fight and I'll be ready for whatever :demonic:

unless nikkas are doing the raid :mjpls: