Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i dont blame u tho :laff:

i'll ride for the coli with @HNIC973
he kindly :blessed: me with his platoon so i got my brother trying to join it also
Yeah they a got a good group of players over there MOBB :salute: but if I catch any of em with a PS4 controller in they hands :bustback: lay em down

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah they a got a good group of players over there MOBB :salute: but if I catch any of em with a PS4 controller in they hands :bustback: lay em down

i expect nothing less from the general :salute:

:snoop: i just read granted not meant for this thread they putting naruto game on ps4 my lil bro gonna be pissed

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Coming soon
tumblr_mend31vZvA1ru8wm8o1_400.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: Talked so bad about that gun I even tried to get you to go back to it :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:
Sometimes I'd rather just die then worry about med packs in exchange for zero recoil.

I have a style for each class of weapon now. :blessed:

A TRUE soldier

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you don't get 10 kills in death match. You failed

I caught that dude yeaaaah ha slippin and snatched the shyt out them tag s. :blessed:

He had some phantoms :wow:
Dude was COLI for maybe a half a day so he's familiar with us, then I looked into his soldier profile saw he was was already in another platoon you know what happened next :camby:Next thing I know he with them WAR dudes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dude was COLI for maybe a half a day so he's familiar with us, then I looked into his soldier profile saw he was was already in another platoon you know what happened next :camby:Next thing I know he with them WAR dudes.
Ima asks break n ankles to join

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Can I Be The OFFICIAL Platoon ADMIN Clerk

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ima asks break n ankles to join
Cool. I noticed he has Tags already though DAZE or something like that.

He gotta lose that shyt if he running with us :birdman:
Can I Be The OFFICIAL Platoon ADMIN Clerk
That's @Rekkapryde job :lolbron:But we can ask him if he wants to share some of his duties with you.

I'm a in the field banga :bustback: field General