Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lmao i just tried to edit it on my battlelog -- way too much BS i dont know how you made the coli one must've took hours :laugh:

is breaking ankles in the clan? i seem to run into him often times :bustback:
Naw you gonna run into the same guys often because it's not alot of sqdm servers I got personal wars with a bunch of dudes

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Naw you gonna run into the same guys often because it's not alot of sqdm servers I got personal wars with a bunch of dudes

yea thats facts also the time of day like i see the same people running at night a lot. How did you see your state ranking i got to a section of battlelog with a map but i click city and it says not found

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yea thats facts also the time of day like i see the same people running at night a lot. How did you see your state ranking i got to a section of battlelog with a map but i click city and it says not found
Might need to accumulate more stats my nikka :mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you larry holmes ass nikkas gonna start respecting the YGs soon :demonic:
Ready when you are, you still on probation ass leave n come back to the real ass nikka.
Say something else I'm a clap you :demonic: and @Mowgli
kevin-hart-40-year-old-virgin-o.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ready when you are, you still on probation ass leave n come back to the real ass nikka.
Say something else I'm a clap you :demonic: and @Mowgli
kevin-hart-40-year-old-virgin-o.gif
You stepping outta bounds . Prey ok the weak a because if I drop that shield you gettin aired