GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i play team death or squad death. just unlocked the second sniper :banderas:
@GoldenGlove can you stop holding out on your fellow coli brehs and upload some sniping footage. lets not keep all the secrets to ourselves now

My advice would be... get use to a sniper that you're comfortable with, learn how much you need to lead your shots with it for moving targets, and how much you have to aim above a person head for stationary targets and most importantly... don't miss.

Sniping in this game is all about anticipation and patience. Don't get too close to the action when you're learning how to snipe in this game. I usually roll with the radio beacon to help the team and/or C4 or the goggles to be able to see dudes from a far.

Good luck

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

My advice would be... get use to a sniper that you're comfortable with, learn how much you need to lead your shots with it for moving targets, and how much you have to aim above a person head for stationary targets and most importantly... don't miss.

Sniping in this game is all about anticipation and patience. Don't get too close to the action when you're learning how to snipe in this game. I usually roll with the radio beacon to help the team and/or C4 or the goggles to be able to see dudes from a far.

Good luck

Why do you like the JNG

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why do you like the JNG
I don't really stick to any sniper. I haven't used that gun in months. Once I get 500 kills with one of them I pick up another one and try and master it. Right now I'm using the CS5, but I haven't been sniping too much since my regular aim is still rusty from not going hard in BF since Destiny dropped.

I have some clips doing damage with the CS5. It's dope to play a covert op and aggressive sniper because of the custom silencer it has. You're margin for error is 0 when you get in close with it though, just like any other sniper.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't really stick to any sniper. I haven't used that gun in months. Once I get 500 kills with one of them I pick up another one and try and master it. Right now I'm using the CS5, but I haven't been sniping too much since my regular aim is still rusty from not going hard in BF since Destiny dropped.

I have some clips doing damage with the CS5. It's dope to play a covert op and aggressive sniper because of the custom silencer it has. You're margin for error is 0 when you get in close with it though, just like any other sniper.
These elite battllefield skills translate nicely to the last of us. That accuracy puts these fukk nikkas DOWN! And them flanks. :wow:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
looking through my old gameplay vids trying to figure out why i'm struggling so much
Truth be told I did some research and it's because they nerfed the aim assist again the last patch with final stand, the October patch was perfect :snoop: fukking DICE

Your struggling because the final stand patch nerfed the a.a into almost non existence making a hard to control gun like say the Mtar even more uncontrollable.

I still dominate because of my play style and experience but not to the level of before that final stand patch.

Aim assist is back to Bf3 levels they changed character movement and aiming which it was not a big factor where I was still a beast.

So if anybody find themselves struggling more then they used to this is why.

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Don't fukk wit it unless you wanna be ejected from the squad :birdman:With a terminate on sight attach to your forehead :demonic:

lmao i just tried to edit it on my battlelog -- way too much BS i dont know how you made the coli one must've took hours :laugh:

is breaking ankles in the clan? i seem to run into him often times :bustback: