Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Had to turn that shyt off. Them NA nikkas were giving out body bags fukkin up my family life. :steviej:

Everyone went to bed early. :sadbron:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Had to turn that shyt off. Them NA nikkas were giving out body bags fukkin up my family life. :steviej:

One of them is on my friends list we Mic'd up the other day he ask me how many of us there were his English was bad could barely understand him but understood this question and reaction.

Hit em with the 55 :smugbiden:

He was like "Wow" :wow:

But what I noticed is most of that platoon are not from the states got that out of country advantage

If you ever feel like or it looks like they moving faster then everyone else or you die before the bullets leave there gun this is why.

They have a clear advantage exit the server

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One of them is on my friends list we Mic'd up the other day he ask me how many of us there were his English was bad could barely understand him but understood this question and reaction.

Hit em with the 55 :smugbiden:

He was like "Wow" :wow:

But what I noticed is most of that platoon are not from the states got that out of country advantage

If you ever feel like or it looks like they moving faster then everyone else or you die before the bullets leave there gun this is why.

They have a clear advantage exit the server
Bruh i was givng these niggsa MAGAZINES with no effect. THe shyt had me furious. My wife got in front of the tv talkin about some shyt i didnt wanna hear and i was like.

MJ_go_away.jpg

then she went to bed.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh i was givng these niggsa MAGAZINES with no effect. THe shyt had me furious. My wife got in front of the tv talkin about some shyt i didnt wanna hear and i was like.

MJ_go_away.jpg

then she went to bed.
That's exactly how it's gonna feel like nothing you can do can kill them. They win every exchange when you knew you pulled the trigger first.

Now you see it probably just thought I couldn't take a beating lol

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's sad it took a child to show me sometimes it's ok to put pride aside

Me and BabyDux went through the same shyt about two weeks ago, after a few rounds got a message from Dux basically said
"fukk this I'm switching servers"

Right then I knew he understood what was going on

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

server was rediculious we was getting worked so badly we played one more game after u left then everyone started leaving; when i first hopped on yall were the opps tho i was holding my own laid 7 dudes out without dyeing then your goofy ass jumps outta no where and kill me smh.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I seen y'all Battle reports from last night :scust: Im a be on for hours today starting around 5pm

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I seen y'all Battle reports from last night :scust: In a be on for hours today starting around 5pm
The Sar is a good anti lag weapon. Hits from good range.

Bruh these dudes were shoulder leaning through bullet s. I'm convinced the lag fix was in

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Sar is a good anti lag weapon. Hits from good range.

Bruh these dudes were shoulder leaning through bullet s. I'm convinced the lag fix was in
They know it that's why they always playing on U.S servers

Nomadic Assasins (N.A.)