dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
the game has changed alot from Jan 2014 breh certain snipers have gotten better netcode better plus I think @GoldenGlove is better at sniping than me.I think if you wanna get better at sniping play rush the action is much more streamlined and less chaotic than Conquest

i play team death or squad death. just unlocked the second sniper :banderas:
@GoldenGlove can you stop holding out on your fellow coli brehs and upload some sniping footage. lets not keep all the secrets to ourselves now

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
How can I be down with the Coli clan? Not ranked in my state or nothing like that but I'd like to play with some of the best. Maybe learn a thing or two.

Well we gotta check your report card first. If you certified in them streets it will speed up the process. Also you gotta share your PAWG with the homies. If you don't have one then this could be a problem

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well we gotta check your report card first. If you certified in them streets it will speed up the process. Also you gotta share your PAWG with the homies. If you don't have one then this could be a problem

I think we gonna have problems on both levels. my report card lookin kinda suspect... and I'm PAWGless :sadcam:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
sending you a friend request so you can be added to the platoon.

edit: "iratemastermind4" doesn't exist on ORIGIN

you can put the COLI clan tag on by yourself though.

ok. I'll do it myself. i just changed it from robbierob4045 so it probably didn't take affect yet.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the 1st sniper is not trash

do we got a clan for the box so i can join it if not lets make one i'll get my brother to join it also
we gotta represent the coli on the box since they got the ps4 side in check

we maybe a small crew but we can be deadly i got faith :blessed:
I'm pretty good at sniping i got that variable piece with it shyt is nice :noah:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
do we got a clan for the box so i can join it if not lets make one i'll get my brother to join it also
we gotta represent the coli on the box since they got the ps4 side in check

we maybe a small crew but we can be deadly i got faith :blessed:
I'm pretty good at sniping i got that variable piece with it shyt is nice :noah:
Me and the homie @Xxplosive gotta platoon @Ineedmoney504 @Bathing Ape in it to add me on battlelog Infamous973