krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:pachaha:You know where to find me I'm on all the time

:snoop: 30,000 bodies on my Mtar I can't imagine how many was yours you wanna talk numbers :laff:

Just bringing up a reminder in case friends forgot they were taking dirt naps before British Bulldog came through.
QPKPR0e.png

And you'll be taking dirt naps after as well.
iRo2wjB5qoAhj.png

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just bringing up a reminder in case friends forgot they were taking dirt naps before British Bulldog came through.
QPKPR0e.png

And you'll be taking dirt naps after as well.
iRo2wjB5qoAhj.png
:duck:Right before British bulldog came thru a certain tape of your handling came thru :shaq: We can do this all day only on that field where I can show you again :snoop:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What you know about coming through with burger king and like 40 nuggets on sparring days. :sas1:
Nothing i just know who to avoid. Friends make that eyecontact like Me and you and i act like i didnt see and choose the 130 pound blue belt when im getting back on that reconditioning road. white belt classes only. I dont want no problems.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah just boxing but its with mma guys. Those nikkas ain't got no jobs so they wanna spar all the time. I'm too old for all that.
I trained amateur for about 3years.
Damn I miss that shyt I tried to go back boxing last summer but working two jobs I couldn't keep the energy up wasn't getting enough sleep

Breathing all hard was straight flabby n sick

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nothing i just know who to avoid. Friends make that eyecontact like Me and you and i act like i didnt see and choose the 130 pound blue belt when im getting back on that reconditioning road. white belt classes only. I dont want no problems.

Yeah that grappling is a whole different world I don't fukk with it but I respect it. nikkas think becuase they watch ufc shyt is easy work until they try it and get humbled by a 115lb girl. :mjlol:

I trained amateur for about 3years.
Damn I miss that shyt I tried to go back boxing last summer but working two jobs I couldn't keep the energy up wasn't getting enough sleep

Breathing all hard was straight flabby n sick

I worked with the dude who repped DR at the Sydney olympics while I was in high school so my movement is good and I can properly throw punches. I'm not good enough to beat no amatuer boxer like the coli IT 100k gawds but I'm capable and I provide a different look than what they are used to so they like sparring w me. They don't understand I'm 32 with sc I gotta take it easy out here man :flabbynsick:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah that grappling is a whole different world I don't fukk with it but I respect it. nikkas think becuase they watch ufc shyt is easy work until they try it and get humbled by a 115lb girl. :mjlol:

I worked with the dude who repped DR at the Sydney olympics while I was in high school so my movement is good and I can properly throw punches. I'm not good enough to beat no amatuer boxer like the coli IT 100k gawds but I'm capable and I provide a different look than what they are used to so they like sparring w me. They don't understand I'm 32 with sc I gotta take it easy out here man :flabbynsick:
You 32 homey...I'm 38 with a bday next month :sadcam:

It was a lil Mexican boy last time I went back training with his dad really had me looking flabby just on the jump rope tip :russ: