Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Please. If i took a screen shot of every other game, u'd realize how much of a fluke that was. WE WERE BODYING THEM nikkaS REPEATEDLY. So bad i had to just leave because i was gettin tired seein them nikkas lose so bad to me baby dux and subzero.
I didn't like playing against you with the Sr2 quite formidable pairing, I don't fear the frag rounds eat them shyts and leave you where I found you.

Matter fact that was the only time you could take(on occasion) mvp from me Sr2 not dbv.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Thats what permiter defense and the .44 mag scope are for. My style is catered toward being on the outside of the action or above the action. Worst case scenario im holed up in a corner surrounded by claymores wth my perk up replacing claymores after that nikkas break my perimeter and hittin nikkas trying to wait behind corners. If im getting bodied a lot its because i cant get into position, and thats rare. :manny:

The style isnt an up close run and gun style. By the time i get to 4000 kills with my dbv12 i'll b ready but the fact my KDR is going up FASTER wth the dbv 12 says alot compared to when i started with the sr2. shyt aint no gimmick, im legit EARNING with this gun. Dont let troll screenshots get you fukked up.
you equip a PKP M60 240 you putting down multiple targets in 3 shots wit a 100 round clip.Dudes be like:patrice:''I don't know that nikka camped out wit a M60 I'm not fukking wit him" you camp out using this or
watch the body count rise

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I didn't like playing against you with the Sr2 quite formidable pairing, I don't fear the frag rounds eat them shyts and leave you where I found you.

Matter fact that was the only time you could take(on occasion) mvp from me Sr2 not dbv.
Well i showed i could do that, and then i moved onto something else. I'll take MVP from you with frag rounds soon and then move onto something else. :manny: Im just getting started

Stunned you let this bozo put up one bad game actin like SEE SEE SEE!!!!!!! THEY SUCK. Stop, We was runnin Trains on that team.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
you equip a PKP M60 240 you putting down multiple targets in 3 shots wit a 100 round clip.Dudes be like:patrice:''I don't know that nikka camped out wit a M60 I'm not fukking wit him" you camp out using this or

I'll give it a try.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
We tried to help him, now he out here looking flabby again. Old Crakface would have gave me work for running up on him with no silencer, this one cowers away hoping you run into a claymore. :wow:
Its just different. Its like a striker deciding to learn how to grapple, there is a training period. Yall are to into your comfort zones which is why you get bored with the game. I challenge myself with True challenges and frag rounds have already shown incredible improvement. My KDR is going UP! so putting up 1 screenshot where i had a bad game is meaningless when i been napalming your scalp all Week! Stop it. Yall gon learn though. Talkin all this veterans run right through it bullshyt, MY KDR BEEN GOIN UP AGAINST VETERANS! Frag rounds the only time i been getting HATEMAIL. N wait till my .44 mag Scope kills get online :banderas: Stop, this is new hot shyt.

Yall dont have many styles. You one trick ponies.

I can use

Shotguns
Pdw's
DMR's
CLaymores
and FRAG ROUNDS!!!

WEAPONS THAT TAKE SKILL TO USE!

My kill set is to diverse for you nikkas.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
2nd highest engineer
2nd highest support - Division 1 in the World
Top Coli Shotgunner
Top Coli Rocket Launcher killer
2nd Highest PDW expert

:whoo: Dont front.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ima try this shyt one more night, I have a 1.2 Kd, and that shyt is trash IMO, if I ain't feeling the controls after tonight idk if ima keep waisting my time

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well i showed i could do that, and then i moved onto something else. I'll take MVP from you with frag rounds soon and then move onto something else. :manny: Im just getting started

Stunned you let this bozo put up one bad game actin like SEE SEE SEE!!!!!!! THEY SUCK. Stop, We was runnin Trains on that team.
Naw the kills come too slow it's a wait and see style instead of search and destroy.For the most part I'll always score higher.

It's also the reason your skill level is dropping your not active enough playing the waiting game.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its just different. Its like a striker deciding to learn how to grapple, there is a training period. Yall are to into your comfort zones which is why you get bored with the game. I challenge myself with True challenges and frag rounds have already shown incredible improvement. My KDR is going UP! so putting up 1 screenshot where i had a bad game is meaningless when i been napalming your scalp all Week! Stop it. Yall gon learn though. Talkin all this veterans run right through it bullshyt, MY KDR BEEN GOIN UP AGAINST VETERANS! Frag rounds the only time i been getting HATEMAIL. N wait till my .44 mag Scope kills get online :banderas: Stop, this is new hot shyt.

Yall dont have many styles. You one trick ponies.

I can use

Shotguns
Pdw's
DMR's
CLaymores
and FRAG ROUNDS!!!

WEAPONS THAT TAKE SKILL TO USE!

My kill set is to diverse for you nikkas.
You want a challenge complete the Phantom program with us shyt is tedious :noah:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Naw the kills come too slow it's a wait and see style instead of search and destroy.For the most part I'll always score higher.

It's also the reason your skill level is dropping your not active enough playing the waiting game.
Im getting roughly the same amount of kills per game and my KDR is going up Faster. shyt makes no sense.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The M60 is the only gun I've tried out so far that I'm comfortable throwing a ACOG or 3.4x scope on. It surprises me how quick some dudes drop with that thing, and it stays sort of accurate with higher magnification on there cause it shoots slower that the other guns.