Daps
Reppin
L.A
All that camping :wow:

All those claymores :wow:

All those frag rounds :wow:

For nothing. :wow:

KpyXSBf.jpg
Couldnt get to the roof and that was the ONLY game i had a decifit in. Notice how no matter what team i was on we seemed to keep winning. :banderas:

N dont act like i didnt drop napalm on your scalp.

N dont act like i didnt show Slytrik a sly trick when i claymored my camping ground, Put a .44 mag round to his dome after raining napalm on his scalp THEN, leaving the area, only see *Enemy Killed* Clamore - Slytrik, as that nikka tried to seek and destroy my camping ground only to find i wasnt there, just Claymores.

:banderas: You cant make this shyt up.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Couldnt get to the roof and that was the ONLY game i had a decifit in. Notice how no matter what team i was on we seemed to keep winning. :banderas:

N dont act like i didnt drop napalm on your scalp.

N dont act like i didnt show Slytrik a sly trick when i claymored my camping ground, Put a .44 mag round to his dome after raining napalm on his scalp THEN, leaving the area, only see *Enemy Killed* Clamore - Slytrik, as that nikka tried to seek and destroy my camping ground only to find i wasnt there, just Claymores.

:banderas: You cant make this shyt up.

Notice I ain't in any of those videos :sas1:

You saw me and started hauling ass and dropped that claymore hoping I would run into it :sas1:

You ran into my bullets instead. :sas2:

And little man took those tags AGAIN. :mjlol:

I'm a need dem tagz pleighboy :birdman:

Sly already got em :banderas:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Notice I ain't in any of those videos :sas1:

You saw me and started hauling ass and dropped that claymore hoping I would run into it :sas1:

You ran into my bullets instead. :sas2:

And little man took those tags AGAIN. :mjlol:

Sly already got em :banderas:
Dont worry nikka, i got the footage. :shaq: