For nothing. :wow:

KpyXSBf.jpg
And @Crakface SR2 skills done corroded into Pop Gun status :wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@Los! breh pick up that animal guarantee you'll love it that shyt fukking destroys everything no matter the range I'm confident it holds its own 3 shots instant death

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just to let yal know, once you initiate the Phantom Assignments 1-3, there isn't an order for them. You can work towards all of them at the same time.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just to let yal know, once you initiate the Phantom Assignments 1-3, there isn't an order for them. You can work towards all of them at the same time.
I only want the last one but them 25 road kills got me like :rudy:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

We tried to help him, now he out here looking flabby again. Old Crakface would have gave me work for running up on him with no silencer, this one cowers away hoping you run into a claymore. :wow:

Yeah, he got me. Only one of the day too :sadcam:

He was like "who is sub zero :shaq: ...... is he new :shaq: ........do you have his tags yet :shaq: "

I dont even think Sly be out there with a gun...just a knife.Dude been trained as solely a tag taker
DOGTAG_Winner_TagCollector-640.png
by his pops @krackdagawd :lupe:

I'm out here feeling like Floyd Sr, my son a better tag collector than I am. :wow:

I don't know how he does it, he tells me right before he is going to take it too. He'll be like "i'll probably get him on this map"

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We tried to help him, now he out here looking flabby again. Old Crakface would have gave me work for running up on him with no silencer, this one cowers away hoping you run into a claymore. :wow:
Last weekend Crak shot me in the back with the Sr2 I'm down on health he chases me around the truck on siege of Shanghai. He dead on my heels. :lupe:

I turns around my every bullet landed kills him teabagged him yo was so mad he quit :laugh:

I told him he stop running and gunning he gonna lose that skill he developed now look he the #1 boy scout again I give up should've never told dude about the perimeter defense perk :snoop:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Last weekend Crak shot me in the back with the Sr2 I'm down on health he chases me around the truck on siege of Shanghai. He dead on my heels. :lupe:

I turns around my every bullet landed kills him teabagged him yo was so mad he quit :laugh:

I told him he stop running and gunning he gonna lose that skill he developed now look he the #1 boy scout again I give up should've never told dude about the perimeter defense perk :snoop:
I don't think so if he gonna play that way he's gotta use something that destroys people. Make nikkaz think twice about coming into his spot to fukk wit em. As much fun as getting kills wit frags rounds might be. There to weak to scare dudes who know what they doing BF vets will eat you alive using that gimmicky shyt.Equip a M60,PKP,M240B take control of a roof and watch dudes run and jump in fear 3 shots 4 max is all it takes.Those guns can be fukking terrors in the right hands:manny:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Nah, bruh, my son hit the eject button on the ps4. I never quit out of rage, with coli nikkas. Yall gonna run into my psychic claymores and frag rounds one way or another. Gotta get some new strategies when i cant get to my pimary camping grounds though.
Frag rounds with the dbv-12 my 2nd highest kill gun now, beating my old pdw r :banderas: They not giving me my props on the skill side. I got up close to 400 with the sr2 and even after all these 15-4 games they still keepin me down in the fukkin 200's with these frag rounds and claymores. Bullshyt.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Please. If i took a screen shot of every other game, u'd realize how much of a fluke that was. WE WERE BODYING THEM nikkaS REPEATEDLY. So bad i had to just leave because i was gettin tired seein them nikkas lose so bad to me baby dux and subzero.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I don't think so if he gonna play that way he's gotta use something that destroys people. Make nikkaz think twice about coming into his spot to fukk wit em. As much fun as getting kills wit frags rounds might be there to weak to scare dudes who know what they doing BF vets will eat you alive using that gimmicky shyt.Equip a M60,PKP,M240B take control of a roof and watch dudes run and jump in fear 3 shots 4 max is all it takes.Those guns can be fukking terrors in the right hands:manny:
Thats what permiter defense and the .44 mag scope are for. My style is catered toward being on the outside of the action or above the action. Worst case scenario im holed up in a corner surrounded by claymores wth my perk up replacing claymores after that nikkas break my perimeter and hittin nikkas trying to wait behind corners. If im getting bodied a lot its because i cant get into position, and thats rare. :manny:

The style isnt an up close run and gun style. By the time i get to 4000 kills with my dbv12 i'll b ready but the fact my KDR is going up FASTER wth the dbv 12 says alot compared to when i started with the sr2. shyt aint no gimmick, im legit EARNING with this gun. Dont let troll screenshots get you fukked up.