krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikka my team won playing with nobodies and kept winning playing with some little kids. Your team won 3 games and mine won 6. With frag rounds i had MULTIPLE 15-(under ten) kill games. You so happy to see me take 1 good L you just forgot about the beating we repeatedly put on you. I guess when you taking L's you gotta find wins somewhere out there. Sit chow ass down and stay hidden in them buildings. Slytrik out there getting my shotgun, claymore and magnum sniping work in the span of 2 kills. :whoo:

I gotta be the pioneer to this shyt. .

:duck:

It was you dux and subzero now you were playing with nobodies :camby:

For most of the games we were down a man anyway, you popped all that shyt and I walked out without a scratch on me while killing you multiple times. :sas1:

I thought you were recording and all that? What happened breh? :sas1:

don't want to show that footage of me running around in orange all day on your screen? :sas2:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:duck:

It was you dux and subzero now you were playing with nobodies :camby:

For most of the games we were down a man anyway, you popped all that shyt and I walked out without a scratch on me while killing you multiple times. :sas1:

I thought you were recording and all that? What happened breh? :sas1:

don't want to show that footage of me running around in orange all day on your screen? :sas2:
I got the footage and all will be revealed in due time.

:shaq:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Who is siskiller_26 I never seent this nikka but hes a leader of the platoon.

Nevermind, Dsiki

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'll be on.

Expect to get killed, your loadout taken and then killed again with your own gun. :demonic:
You must be talking about a Mtar or one of these other noob weapons. You cant just pick up frag rounds and act like you know what you're doing bruh.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You must be talking about a Mtar or one of these other noob weapons. You cant just pick up frag rounds and act like you know what you're doing bruh.
Any automatic weapon is death in my hands bruh :blessed: I got over 30 mastery tags that say otherwise .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how many mastery dog tags y'all got I'm up to 44 next couple of weapons tho:patrice:U100:sadcam:
I'm at 33 now, but I really just started going for these a month or 2 ago.

I basically pick a class dependent weapon and go through it, once I hit 500 I'm done with it and pick up the next one. Almost mastered all of the Carbines though, haven't even touched any shotties or DMRs. Got 3 sniper's mastered as well.

Currently finishing up Bulldog, M60, CS5 and the MPX