GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Get a total of 300 meter headshots? Wtf is that?
That's easy, I already completed that one. And I didn't do anything special to get it.

I think it literally just counts the distance on the headshots you get once the assignment is unlocked. Had it finished after like 3 matches if that...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
All that camping :wow:

All those claymores :wow:

All those frag rounds :wow:

For nothing. :wow:

KpyXSBf.jpg
N went 15 and 5 the next game while you went 14 and 6. Stop. Those squad games were like 6-3 MY TEAM! You cant be allowed to spread disinformation like you really winning against whatever team i was on.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's easy, I already completed that one. And I didn't do anything special to get it.

I think it literally just counts the distance on the headshots you get once the assignment is unlocked. Had it finished after like 3 matches if that...
I meant to initiate the program yesterday wouldn't let me do it from my phone.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
N went 15 and 5 the next game while you went 14 and 6. Stop. Those squad games were like 6-3 MY TEAM! You cant be allowed to spread disinformation like you really winning against whatever team i was on.

I never said I won the games I said I killed you a gang of times and the young goon snatched them tags. :umad:

You still playing jv with the coli jr squad, you ain't ready for the nikkas with varsity jackets on. :banderas:

Join in babydux or sly games, you too flabby for the elite friend.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I never said I won the games I said I killed you a gang of times and the young goon snatched them tags. :umad:

You still playing jv with the coli jr squad, you ain't ready for the nikkas with varsity jackets on. :banderas:
nikka my team won playing with nobodies and kept winning playing with some little kids. Your team won 3 games and mine won 6. With frag rounds i had MULTIPLE 15-(under ten) kill games. You so happy to see me take 1 good L you just forgot about the beating we repeatedly put on you. I guess when you taking L's you gotta find wins somewhere out there. Sit chow ass down and stay hidden in them buildings. Slytrik out there getting my shotgun, claymore and magnum sniping work in the span of 2 kills. :whoo:

I gotta be the pioneer to this shyt. .