HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Explain this to me breh.
should help with the region hoppers from Latin America and the Middle East especially for the PS4 heads since the PS4 is out in twice as many countries as the X1.I think the hit detection problem is far worse on the PS4 because of the amount of region jumpers out there those Latin and Middle East countries don't have their servers to play on so they play on ours and well you see the results:pachaha:

terrible netcode combined with high ping advantage:snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
should help with the region hoppers from Latin America and the Middle East especially for the PS4 heads since the PS4 is out in twice as many countries as the X1.I think the hit detection problem is far worse on the PS4 because of the amount of region jumpers out there those Latin and Middle East countries don't have their servers to play on so they play on ours and well you see the results:pachaha:

terrible netcode combined with high ping advantage:snoop:

Yea, this is why i shoot people with the 44 mag dead in the body and i dont even get hitmarkers. :snoop:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Gardens is aight, nothing special though IMO.

Sunken Dragon is terrible unbalanced and I usually just snipe on that stage because I don't feel like even trying to run around at all. Too easy to get spotted by snipers everywhere, and if you spawn on C, D, and E side you have a major advantage and shouldn't lose the match.
you mean Srr-61's everywhere:russ:fukk I hate the gun:pacspit:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

How to improve the Ballistic shield mostly agree I don't understand why you don't get points for using this or MP-APS.Support has some really helpful gadgets but there's almost no point in using them

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
can't get into the big maps at all. it makes a good game boring tbh.

Who on the X1 now though ?