Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Seriously, it keeps saying I need to buy it but I should get it for free.

EA just stole your money b. Might have been.an error in your transaction but all i know is you gotta call em up to fix that. .

oh and... Its EA

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Tried to tell nikkas those frag rounds couldn't save them :smugbiden:

You got 1 kill in a house packed with dudes on conquest when im taking fire from all directions. YOu should be ashamed.

Caught you in that squad deathmatch and you were literally NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. I was like o where o where has my little kracked gone. DONK DONK DONK DONK fukkin up the whole stage and you wouldnt come out your hole.

Next stage

O WHERE O WHERE CAN HE BEEEEEEE. DONK DONK DONK DONK!!!!!!!!!! Nowhere. Im dealin with all comers but you didnt even step foot in my sector. Keep it funky. You heard them frag rounds, and you didnt want it like :whoa: lemme just wait till they kill that nikka. :whew: The thought of fragrounds in the same stage with you effectin your output. Im rackin up 15 kills like Nothin and u goin 10 and 5 camping with your back to a corner surrounded by claymores and c4. Stop

WHERE THE fukk WERE YOU BRUH!??!!?!

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
EA just stole your money b. Might have been.an error in your transaction but all i know is you gotta call em up to fix that. .

oh and... Its EA

Where are you seeing this at? The PSN Store or the game store?

U on one or 4? U might need to download your premium over

I was in the store from the game menu..I went to the store from the home screen. And it had two options. One said free and one said 14.99. So yeah I got it now. Waste of complaining tho, these new maps are boo boo :scusthov:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You got 1 kill in a house packed with dudes on conquest when im taking fire from all directions. YOu should be ashamed.

Caught you in that squad deathmatch and you were literally NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. I was like o where o where has my little kracked gone. DONK DONK DONK DONK fukkin up the whole stage and you wouldnt come out your hole.

Next stage

O WHERE O WHERE CAN HE BEEEEEEE. DONK DONK DONK DONK!!!!!!!!!! Nowhere. Im dealin with all comers but you didnt even step foot in my sector. Keep it funky. You heard them frag rounds, and you didnt want it like :whoa: lemme just wait till they kill that nikka. :whew: The thought of fragrounds in the same stage with you effectin your output. Im rackin up 15 kills like Nothin and u goin 10 and 5 camping with your back to a corner surrounded by claymores and c4. Stop

WHERE THE fukk WERE YOU BRUH!??!!?!

Me camp? :duck:

I was running and gunning like I always do friend. :sas1:

I'm the one who hopped into your games 2x looking for you and when I did find you what did you get? :sas1:

I went 10-4 when I was on the phone why you going 8-13 though :mjlol:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Me camp? :duck:

I was running and gunning like I always do friend. :sas1:

I'm the one who hopped into your games 2x looking for you and when I did find you what did you get? :sas1:

I went 10-4 when I was on the phone why you going 8-13 though :mjlol:
Bruh i had to find You. Hiding in house 5 deep. :mjlol: I was a one man army on 2 squad games OUT IN THE OPEN and where were you?

Running

o and gunning

IN THE HOUSE! :steviej: COME OUT AND FACE ME!!!!!!!!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Bruh i had to find You. Hiding in house 5 deep. :mjlol: I was a one man army on 2 squad games OUT IN THE OPEN and where were you?

Running

o and gunning

IN THE HOUSE! :steviej: COME OUT AND FACE ME!!!!!!!!

:what:

I spawned outside C went inside the house and killed you. :dead:

You seem to have everything else recorded why ain't you record you finding me camped in a house? :sas1:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:what:

I spawned outside C went inside the house and killed you. :dead:

You seem to have everything else recorded why ain't you record you finding me camped in a house? :sas1:
There werent any epic moments outside of frag rounds single handedly creating a situation where an entire team spawned on 1 objective to deal with the onslaught of them Frags.