GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Na best map pack so far
I think Naval Strike is the best map pack so far

Dragon's Teeth has 1 great map (Propaganda), 1 good map (Pearl Market... and some people hate this one lol) and 2 mediocre maps with Gardens and Sunken Dragon. Only average map on Naval Strike is Lost Islands and even with that map it's fun as hell if you're sniping on it. The other 3 are dope as hell, and you can easily run every class on all of those maps and contribute to your team winning.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
takes too many shots to kill somebody anybody with a gun wit a high rate of fire gonna spark his ass up :russ:
You gotta know How to use the gun. You dont go through hallways stalking groups of people. You sneak up on people from mid to close range and let them have it or you preferably go to an elevated position and spark nikkas from above. Its just a different way of playing. Playing conquest with ken his boy and one of my other nikkas tonight the kills were about even. Frag rounds are for defense from an elevated position, clearing positions from a distance, holding positions and laying suppressive fire. Its not a run and gun weapon

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I think Naval Strike is the best map pack so far

Dragon's Teeth has 1 great map (Propaganda), 1 good map (Pearl Market... and some people hate this one lol) and 2 mediocre maps with Gardens and Sunken Dragon. Only average map on Naval Strike is Lost Islands and even with that map it's fun as hell if you're sniping on it. The other 3 are dope as hell, and you can easily run every class on all of those maps and contribute to your team winning.
I actually like gardens can't stand Sunken Dragon its boring on Conquest an Rush.On rush its damn near impossible to arm the 1st set of mcoms unless the team your playing against is:trash:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually like gardens can't stand Sunken Dragon its boring on Conquest an Rush.On rush its damn near impossible to arm the 1st set of mcoms unless the team your playing against is:trash:.
Gardens is aight, nothing special though IMO.

Sunken Dragon is terrible unbalanced and I usually just snipe on that stage because I don't feel like even trying to run around at all. Too easy to get spotted by snipers everywhere, and if you spawn on C, D, and E side you have a major advantage and shouldn't lose the match.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Is he really in here bragging about using what basically amounts to a noob tube though?

:what:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I know you better be stationary and CAMPED well cause hunting me with that will get you clapped
I know your style los. You cant take a L. When i clap you and camp I don't have to worry about chasing you cuz I know...................you'll be back.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know your style los. You cant take a L. When i clap you and camp I don't have to worry about chasing you cuz I know...................you'll be back.
You know I'm coming back especially if I get hit by one of you COLI fukks :laugh: