GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The moral of the story is... in BF4 there is no chill, there is no lackin'

NEVER EVER assume someone isn't peaking or looking at you from around that corner. It'll only get you killed.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Im sorry friend but you just strike me as someone whos used to playing one way and you want it to be one way. Battlefield does not need to cater to assault playstyles. If you want to play a game without roof campers, play deathmatch, where they are easier to attack. Battlefield gives you tools to deal with players who use any playstyle but friend, its up to you to use these playstyles. I rarely get sniped from rooftops but im aware that they exist. When they kill me twice, i get to the chopper, fly up there, jump out, parachute to their position and take them off of there, friend. Try it.
have you played Zavod or Seige of Shanghai on deathmatch?:what:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
have you played Zavod or Seige of Shanghai on deathmatch?:what:
Yes, i just dealt with some campers in a building by objective C. I have frag rounds though so i shot them out of there, then my team got in a chopper and cleaned up the rest. I think your generic game play style has limited your options with dealing with the enemy. Maybe its time you learn how to use a sniper rifle or DMR.:blessed:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Maybe cause I didn't have play bf3 really at all, but I dont really have a problem wit the maps
you missed out because aftermath,Close quarters,End game,Back to Karkand DLC all pissed on these maps.Not mention Grand Bazaar Siene Crossing Norshar Canals Damavand Peak were all greatly designed for all game modes shyt even Kharg Island was fun as hell.

:wow:
@Noah
@Los!
@krackdagawd

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yes, i just dealt with some campers in a building by objective C. I have frag rounds though so i shot them out of there, then my team got in a chopper and cleaned up the rest. I think your generic game play style has limited your options with dealing with the enemy. Maybe its time you learn how to use a sniper rifle or DMR.:blessed:
think you got me confused friend I play every style Support Recon Assault Engineer doesn't matter

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
you missed out because aftermath,Close quarters,End game,Back to Karkland DLC all pissed on these maps.Not mention Grand Bazaar Siene Crossing Norshar Canals Damavand Peak were all greatly designed for all game modes shyt even Kharg Island was fun as hell.

:wow:
@Noah
@Los!
@krackdagawd

BF3 was that piff. I miss this fukking game breh :sadbron:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It just seems like the fun factor is missing from this shyt I don't have nearly as much fun as bf3.

Alot of that probably is due to map design and netcode issues.

After 900 hours losing my love for this shyt :snoop:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It just seems like the fun factor is missing from this shyt I don't have nearly as much fun as bf3.

Alot of that probably is due to map design and netcode issues.

After 900 hours losing my love for this shyt :snoop:
yeah when I hear dudes in my platoon telling me they rather play plants vs zombies or Fifa I know there's a problem

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
And the trailers and expansions were better :sadcam:Now I know how you bad company dudes feel.

I've yet to see a multiplayer DLC as dope as Vietnam :wow:

Bad Company 2 :to:

Game had the GOAT maps for Rush something BF3 and BF4 didn't get right imo, I hardly play rush on 4 and only played it a little on 3.

I always felt in Bad Company 2 rush that even if you had bad players as long as you used teamwork you had a good chance to win, on some of these maps if you don't have some Navy Seal type nikkas your're done.