StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
should help with the region hoppers from Latin America and the Middle East especially for the PS4 heads since the PS4 is out in twice as many countries as the X1.I think the hit detection problem is far worse on the PS4 because of the amount of region jumpers out there those Latin and Middle East countries don't have their servers to play on so they play on ours and well you see the results:pachaha:

terrible netcode combined with high ping advantage:snoop:

I would've raged so hard

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Levelcap bashes BF4 map design:patrice:mostly agree alot of these maps cater to vertical gameplay sniper heaven. BF3 had a good mix of both it don't allow snipers to snipe from damn skyscrapers

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Levelcap bashes BF4 map design:patrice:mostly agree alot of these maps cater to vertical gameplay sniper heaven. BF3 had a good mix of both it don't allow snipers to snipe from damn skyscrapers

Why not take your buns into a chopper and go get the sniper. Do you want the game to cater to your strengths or do you want to play battlefield, friend. :sitdown:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Why not take your buns into a chopper and go get the sniper. Do you want the game to cater to your strengths or do you want to play battlefield, friend. :sitdown:
because the amount of dumb shyt that can shoot you down friend.Kinda hard when stingers igla's and MAA can lock on to you from across the map and you can't move out the spawn.Try to fly a chopper on Lancang Dam see how long you stay up

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Maybe cause I didn't have play bf3 really at all, but I dont really have a problem wit the maps

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
because the amount of dumb shyt that can shoot you down friend.Kinda hard when stingers igla's and MAA can lock on to you from across the map and you can't move out the spawn.Try to fly a chopper on Lancang Dam see how long you stay up
Im sorry friend but you just strike me as someone whos used to playing one way and you want it to be one way. Battlefield does not need to cater to assault playstyles. If you want to play a game without roof campers, play deathmatch, where they are easier to attack. Battlefield gives you tools to deal with players who use any playstyle but friend, its up to you to use these playstyles. I rarely get sniped from rooftops but im aware that they exist. When they kill me twice, i get to the chopper, fly up there, jump out, parachute to their position and take them off of there, friend. Try it.