Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How did that work when you flashed me and ran up in an attempt to take my tags?

:sas2:

Miscalculation. I shouldn't have tried to take them from the side considering how glitchy this game is

Wasn't like I didn't take your tags a few games later while you were running around like a headless chicken after being frag rounded into confusion.

Then I had you runnin up and down the street actin shell shocked while I rained fire and brimstone on your feeble toes.

Ima keep that footage sealed away because it's to embarrassing for the Internet to witness.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
One thing I will say when Dice nerfs shyt they get ridiculous.Frags rounds are supposed to destroy people not be weaker:comeon:.I'm still trying to figure :why:the Mp-7 and L85 got nerfs
jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif
When did that happen? On Bf4?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I miss these days

:wow::ahh::banderas:

They shouldn't even bother if they're going to make it unrealistic. Should have never nerfed. They are Frag rounds FRAGS. THE HUMAN BODY ISN'T BUILT TO HANDLE THAT

I have to drop 5 shots from a roof on someone's body to kill them. Up close 2 or 3 direct hits. If i catch 2 guys in a staircase I have to give them 10 rounds of splash damage to kill them

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yeah a lil after CR DLC dropped L85 had a ROF of 800 and less vertical recoil basically a better M416 now its shoots slower has more vert.recoil but better hip fire accuracy
They used to announce the weapon nerfs now they ninja nerfing shyt I wonder why

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
They shouldn't even bother if they're going to make it unrealistic. Should have never nerfed. They are Frag rounds FRAGS. THE HUMAN BODY ISN'T BUILT TO HANDLE THAT

I have to drop 5 shots from a roof on someone's body to kill them. Up close 2 or 3 direct hits. If i catch 2 guys in a staircase I have to give them 10 rounds of splash damage to kill them
This I agree they nerfed the frag rounds to hell no way should explosive rounds take damn near half a clip to drop 1 person.Don't want something to Op stop designing maps that have chokepoints where shyt like XM-25 frag rounds BF3 can dominate

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
They used to announce the weapon nerfs now they ninja nerfing shyt I wonder why
i could understand shyt like the Mtar mini grenades but the L85 nerf was dumb its still good but why use it when the M416 is the much better option?shyt makes zero sense IMO

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When frag rounds are going off the block is no place for a child to be running around willy nilly

Or someone like me could split your skull in two with rounds from an assault rifle from 2500 feet away.........
L7Vt2ae.png

Don't EVER poke your head up on that roof after making me play hot foot along the sandy beaches of the Hainan Resort

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Or someone like me could split your skull in two with rounds from an assault rifle from 2500 feet away.........
L7Vt2ae.png

Don't EVER poke your head up on that roof after making me play hot foot along the sandy beaches of the Hainan Resort
I see someone didn't learn proper etiquette after being frag rounded into oblivion. As well as well. I will make adjustments and bounce more frag rounds off your face until you look like abstract art.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I have Premium why the fukk is EA making me buy the expansion pack? :wtf: