Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I picked up the Usas 12 on Locker Conquest the other day was destroying dudes wit those frag rounds fukking hilarious.:damn:I miss that weapon from BF3:sadbron:

I just wish it was as powerful but this will do.:to: From an elevated position it's hard to stop. Especially if you flash bang a group of clowns before giving work.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nothing funnier then having 3 dudes chasing you then throwing a flash bang, getting a hit marker and running away.

Like :dwillhuh: where he go.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Work :stopitslime:

You posted a vid of your whole squad camping on a roof :mjlol:

I could upload that vid of me giving you that work head to head though :sas1:
I didn't post the footage of me destroying you because it rated M for mature. I don't want the Coli to see you looking to delicate in the face of frag rounds. It's not good for your image.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I didn't post the footage of me destroying you because it rated M for mature. I don't want the Coli to see you looking to delicate in the face of frag rounds. It's not good for your image.

I'm going to make you a priority friend. Those frag rounds can't save you and they loud as fukk, sounds like a recipe to get them tags took. :sas1:

My son been playing while I'm at work and he told me he has a 1.8 k/d ratio :whoo: :damn:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
One thing I will say when Dice nerfs shyt they get ridiculous.Frags rounds are supposed to destroy people not be weaker:comeon:.I'm still trying to figure :why:the Mp-7 and L85 got nerfs
jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm going to make you a priority friend. Those frag rounds can't save you and they loud as fukk, sounds like a recipe to get them tags took. :sas1:

My son been playing while I'm at work and he told me he has a 1.8 k/d ratio :whoo: :damn:
You were playing your heart out going 3 and 9 krack. Them frag rounds had you hiding in staircases clutching your knees while I knock knocked on your position daring you to come out and die like a man.

The frag style is being refined. I have claymores I have ammo packs I have flashbangs I have frag rounds. When my position is secured you gonna need some serious tools to root me outta there.

Keep your son oUT these streets. When frag rounds are going off the block is no place for a child to be running around willy nilly

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
One thing I will say when Dice nerfs shyt they get ridiculous.Frags rounds are supposed to destroy people not be weaker:comeon:.I'm still trying to figure :why:the Mp-7 and L85 got nerfs
jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif
They're letting whiney nerds dictate nerfs.

oMG I got killed. That weapon needs to be nerfed.