Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Some old vids I posted here until I go back in....
I treat nikkas in Conquest like a sqdm :manny:

We did everything under the sun and still couldn't get a victory :snoop:
Me and @GoldenGlove Conquest
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/480628008808735168/169513362/
Siege of Shanghai C4 and spawn beacons when I run Recon.

This shyt went on for three rounds smh

Some throwaway footage of my Conquest matches yesterday

Some Mpx work
SHAREfactory™ 201407172325:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:wow:

Damn i actually laughed. I mightnhave to put bf3 back on my laptop. Im sorry but these newb nades are to satisfying.

I went 19 and 7 with the sr2 yesterday but it just didnt feel the same having to aim and be precise n shyt. Why do that when i can just perch from an elevated position and nade faggits to death. This is my calling and you know what
It always has been. Im sorry. Los lex babyface uther im going to continue nading you into oblivion because its more fun then using real skill.

Plans to get pump action frag rounds withe hawk because it does more damage

:wow:
Nading who?! My MPX work put that gimmick to shame the other day and I can't wait to go against the Sr2 nikka :bustback:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
shyt has nikkas under pressure. never played a game till now where the entire stage got quiet because everyone was hiding in tunnels and staircases like roaches because the surface was dominated

I left out footage of coli nikkas getting crushed because it's too brutal for the internet. That's more live leak footage.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nading who?! My MPX work put that gimmick to shame the other day and I can't wait to go against the Sr2 nikka :bustback:
Los I've already put u under ground with them.frags and this trend will continue as I find the most elite.camping spots on each stage to perch and merk.from

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
shyt has nikkas under pressure. never played a game till now where the entire stage got quiet because everyone was hiding in tunnels and staircases like roaches because the surface was dominated

I left out footage of coli nikkas getting crushed because it's too brutal for the internet. That's more live leak footage.
I picked up the Usas 12 on Locker Conquest the other day was destroying dudes wit those frag rounds fukking hilarious.:damn:I miss that weapon from BF3:sadbron:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Los I've already put u under ground with them.frags and this trend will continue as I find the most elite.camping spots on each stage to perch and merk.from
You killed me like twice with that gimmick I got a round on tape working you over like 4-0 trying that shyt lol

Damn you set on making this gimmick work huh and you worked so hard to get your k.d to 1.0 :snoop:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
got the M4,XM-25 Airburst,QBz-95-1 mastery tags last night.Next up 870 shotgun,Sar-21,MG4,Ace 23,famas,M249,RPK-12,AWS.mX4,RPK-74M:patrice:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You killed me like twice with that gimmick I got a round on tape working you over like 4-0 trying that shyt lol

Damn you set on making this gimmick work huh and you worked so hard to get your k.d to 1.0 :snoop:
What good is kid when I can't see my enemies flying into the sky. I'm at a positive ratio with frag rounds right now so don't worry about that kd. This gimmick will prove it's value. Frag rounds claymore ammo packs and flash bangs. Got me on rooftops untouchable.

I hit you way more then 2 times brush stop it.