KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yo I came home from the gym just now I see the COLI Server POPPING I'm hapy as shyt I had to wait in the q 2 of 3... I join its completely swamped with the Japanese and Brazilians I cant get a hit marker much less a kill :snoop:

by the time I finished banning all Region hoppers it was one American dude left in the server now thats fukking ridiculous, you mean to tell me they dont have servers in asia join your own shyt you cheaters

I did a server browser search the other night.

Ranked and Official

TDM and SQDM

Northeast server selected.

0 results :mjlol:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I couldnt register a kill someone capable of 30 kills a round not capable of killing or registering hit markers...see how long you wouldve played against them bullet sponge lagging basically cheating bytches

:ohhh: I knew that shyt was happening... I wasn't missing that bad this weekend :stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo I came home from the gym just now I see the COLI Server POPPING I'm hapy as shyt I had to wait in the q 2 of 3... I join its completely swamped with the Japanese and Brazilians I cant get a hit marker much less a kill :snoop:

by the time I finished banning all Region hoppers it was one American dude left in the server now thats fukking ridiculous, you mean to tell me they dont have servers in asia join your own shyt you cheaters
There internet should be better than yours, so maybe its your slow american internet that is the problem? :ld:
:whoa:remember the 1st month of release Conquest was virtually unplayable on PS4 wasn't much better on X1
The netcoding is universal so whatever problem one platform has, so do the others. You and I know thats not true, but if enough people say it then it becomes internet fact :francis:
where my xbox 360 squad at?
ON XB1 :manny: Except for @Arcavian :sad:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
There internet should be better than yours, so maybe its your slow american internet that is the problem? :ld:

The netcoding is universal so whatever problem one platform has, so do the others. You and I know thats not true, but if enough people say it then it becomes internet fact :francis:

ON XB1 :manny: Except for @Arcavian :sad:
This game was universally horrible on all platorms when it launched.Conquest was horrible on X1 during launch you have no clue what your talking about.It wasn't as bad as PS4 but still wasn't acceptable which is why we mainly played Rush:francis:.I've been playing this over 2 years I know exactly what I'm talking about you on the other hand:francis:just started playing this:comeon:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This game was universally horrible on all platorms when it launched.Conquest was horrible on X1 during launch you have no clue what your talking about.It wasn't as bad as PS4 but still wasn't acceptable which is why we mainly played Rush:francis:.I've been playing this over 2 years I know exactly what I'm talking about you on the other hand:francis:just started playing this:comeon:
If you know what you're talking about then you'd know I bought this day 1 :ufdup:
As for your post, I c/s what you said here...
:whoa:remember the 1st month of release Conquest was virtually unplayable on PS4 wasn't much better on X1
Then your very next post.. out of fursuasion, you contradict that entire post by saying.. let me quote it one more gin...
HNIC973 said:
Conquest was horrible on X1 during launch you have no clue what your talking about.It wasn't as bad as PS4 but still wasn't acceptable which is why we mainly played Rush

You must be still angry I took your chain and called you dudes out for being too soft to play in hardcore mode :umad: