Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There internet should be better than yours, so maybe its your slow american internet that is the problem? :ld:

The netcoding is universal so whatever problem one platform has, so do the others. You and I know thats not true, but if enough people say it then it becomes internet fact :francis:

ON XB1 :manny: Except for @Arcavian :sad:
I got high speed Comcast breh and we pay good money for that shyt none of the Coli have a problem killing me cause I'm not lagging

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got high speed Comcast breh and we pay good money for that shyt none of the Coli have a problem killing me cause I'm not lagging and also we are playing in American servers so they have an advantage

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
If you know what you're talking about then you'd know I bought this day 1 :ufdup:
As for your post, I c/s what you said here...

Then your very next post.. out of fursuasion, you contradict that entire post by saying.. let me quote it one more gin...

You must be still angry I took your chain and called you dudes out for being too soft to play in hardcore mode :umad:
Conquest on PS4 was shut down for like a week in Dec during launch.X1 lagged so much on certain maps it was no point in playing Conquest again your clueless..2 years this game been out you are still in the 40's you barely played this:mjlol:.Keep the tags I've bodied in every match we've played in what I 6-1 you on Hainan Resort last time you ran against me.Luckily for you I deleted most of those clips:mjlol:I still got a couple tho:russ:,
Why don't you make that battlelog unprivate what you hiding:mjlol:self proclaimed beasts shouldn't be hiding:mjlol:

Last edited:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Conquest on PS4 was shut down for like a week in Dec during launch.X1 lagged so much on certain maps it was no point in playing Conquest again your clueless..2 years this game been out you are still in the 40's you barely played this:mjlol:.Keep the tags I've bodied in every match we've played in what I 6-1 you on Hainan Resort last time you ran against me.Luckily for you I deleted most of those clips:mjlol:I still got a couple tho:russ:

Hop on

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got high speed Comcast breh and we pay good money for that shyt none of the Coli have a problem killing me cause I'm not lagging
Bruh, in Japan they rocking several gbps download speeds while we going :gladbron: about reaching 100mbps
I can't speak for brazil, but according to you they was winning as well :manny:
I'm not saying that is definitely the reason, just a possibility. In a worldly view, your internet is SLOW (Tru Story)
My manz you know who I am hof inductee. I told the bul @HNIC973 i would come in your hardcore server and give you that work. All you gotta do is hit me with an invite...
Oh you gonna get this work :handshake:
I got a mini documentary I made on Infamous, but I didn't put summerjam on primetime cuz it was a practice video
You gonna be in the Infamous crew slaughterhouse video tho :salute:
Conquest on PS4 was shut down for like a week in Dec during launch.X1 lagged so much on certain maps it was no point in playing Conquest again your clueless..2 years this game been out you are still in the 40's you barely played this:mjlol:.Keep the tags I've bodied in every match we've played in what I 6-1 you on Hainan Resort last time you ran against me.Luckily for you I deleted most of those clips:mjlol:I still got a couple tho:russ:,
Why don't you make that battlelog unprivate what you hiding:mjlol:self proclaimed beasts shouldn't be hiding:mjlol:
Bruh, why are you going over the history of EA's online issues. I know what happened cuz once again.. I was there. Now, your last post I caught you red handed saying one thing, then saying the complete opposite. You have failed to even acknowledge what transpired. Nope, you go into the history of the Lag issues like that is a valid response :mjlol: Bruh, you was furious and switched sides just to be difficult like some ladies might do
Here..
images

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, hopped on right quick for a match, emptied 31 Bullets out of the mtar into someone. All of them disappeared into cyber space and he turned around and bodied me. Hopped off and that was it for me.

All in all, lasted about 45 seconds :obama:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anyway, hopped on right quick for a match, emptied 31 Bullets out of the mtar into someone. All of them disappeared into cyber space and he turned around and bodied me. Hopped off and that was it for me.

All in all, lasted about 45 seconds :obama:
I saw you on there for a minute :laff:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's not about what country has better internet. It's more about regions.

Say if a Brazilian player specifically region hops to an American server. Since that server is much further away and outside his local region he will have a higher ping (you know science)

Dice developers have openly acknowledged (on reddit) that a high ping player will have advantages with how their net code works leading to players region hopping intentionally to gain an advantage.

PC players have servers that kick out of region players and player above certain ping thresholds for this EXACT reason.

Even DICE acknowledged it, it's not in our heads lol.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
From a DICE dev on reddit:

"We're looking at both ends of this problem. One being having a high ping gives you specific perks over low ping players (making region hopping something you want to do) - netcode is going to make this less of an issue.
But that might not be enough, and then we'd need a way to let server owners control this (as it is very much asked for).
"

There have been some patches since this statement. But clearly it hasn't been resolved.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
From a DICE dev on reddit:

"We're looking at both ends of this problem. One being having a high ping gives you specific perks over low ping players (making region hopping something you want to do) - netcode is going to make this less of an issue.
But that might not be enough, and then we'd need a way to let server owners control this (as it is very much asked for).
"

There have been some patches since this statement. But clearly it hasn't been resolved.
Work on your footwork

Juven

All Star
Daps
any dikkhead from half way around the world will lag if he joins an american server

on pc you can see their pings, and these dudes with triple digit pings always come out on top. Bullets disappearing, getting killed behind corners, etc., they can do all that