Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just played a bunch've Japanese players on an American server with the crew

You can guess how that went :francis:
Brutality :snoop: bullet sponges moving 3x faster then you while looking like Neo from the matrix assault revive camping bytches :snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just ran into a new Japanese squad vs an old one...of course on a North American Server where they choose to play :snoop:

I think we see them in the am here because in Japan right now it's evening.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
20 man server 4 squads of 5 14 MOTHERfukkERS FROM JAPAN. On a North American Server this shyt is beyond ridiculous DICE Seriously

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now we banned from the AOD server :snoop: not from lagging not from cheating...just beasting. We got kicked from a US server I swear these nikkas some hoes

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok messaged dude from my Los account he copped pleas "Dude where you been?" I havent seen you in months type shyt try to bypass the fact he banned us but he didn't know I was The COLI dude in there putting up numbers.

I'm like look yo I'm the leader of the Coli I'm also the DaWinterSoldier and COLI using a Mtar why you ban me and other players of my platoon. we don't lag or cheat we in the U.S why you ban us....

Needless to say we unbanned from AOD server :smugbiden:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
My bad last night :snoop:

My boy showed up randomly so I had to put the headset down,then I let him play a few rounds and he was trash, then I had to dip.

My bad on just bouncin