KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Well what you said about the hz is just incorrect, which makes everything you said afterwards.. incorrect?
Its well known that 240hz is ideal for 3D gaming/movies amongst other things

As for the thee 10hz for console gaming.. not sure what you mean, never heard of that.
When you have your High Frequency Update turned on, its 30hz from my understanding.
The lag is I guess when you play people who are not using the HFU, and with this newest update.. its needs to be tweaked. The game was running fine at 10hz, what you claim isn't the cause. Its just the popular internet reasoning

Now I had the same things happen to me.. in the normal mode. But in hardcore (ranked)
I reckon less people from bolivia play that mode, so the connections be spot on more often. Just a guess, but it be true. All you ladies need to do is try the mode out and make sure to record when it messes up.
Hard heads make for lagging.. behinds :francis:
I forgot bout the 30hz update. It was 10 til that point though. I haven't played in over a year til recently.

The 240hz thing you're referring to with movies and 3d gaming is in reference to the screens refresh rate. Hz is just a unit of measurement being applied to the tick rate in this game. Screen refresh rate is not the same thing. 240 and 120hz is only ideal because most movies are 24fps, some 30 and they divide evenly into those refresh rate(meaning no decimals). When TVs updated at 24hz but a movie was 30 fps, you'd only see 24 of those frames.

There is still screen interpolation and it's why sometimes shows seems to have that soap opera effect, because the TV has to fill in the blanks on extra space created by more refreshes than there are frames.

240 hz is only ideal for 3D movies and gaming because to accomplish 3D they alternate showing half the image to each eye, effectively cutting the hertz in half, 120 for each eye.

My point about any tick rate higher than your frame rate is that if your screen only shows you new information 60 times a second, but communicates new inputs to the server 120 times a second, than anything beyond the 60 frames you see each second will be imperceivable to your eye. You can't see more than is being shown to you.

Doesn't mean the game couldn't technically do it, just should not technically be perceivable to your eye. The server will be able to see but it shouldn't affect much on your end considering that no real time information on your end would be able to accurately display it. Would it technically be more accurate? Yes, just imperceivable. Because if you input new informaton on one of the in between updates you wouldn't see any recognition of it til the next frame on your screen.

Regardless Hardcore mode doesn't use a different tick rate or net code. I've been killed around corners in that mode too and they all become DMR camp fests for the most part anyway.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Getting random friend request from NA I'm not even in the game, they really wanna fukk the COLI up :mjlol:

Dude we jumped yesterday probably went back and told em how bad we did him :laff: @Mowgli @Mr. Somebody @Straight_Piff
I was stuntin On yeeehaaaaa last night and tootsierolled him. He would rather play with anyone then thecoli

I usually play with MR even though they lag. Yuki tiger is the friend. Always sends invites.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was stuntin On yeeehaaaaa last night and tootsierolled him. He would rather play with anyone then thecoli

I usually play with MR even though they lag. Yuki tiger is the friend. Always sends invites.
Yeeehaaaaaa been flabby since he came back from hardline only thing he got going for him now is his extreme lag

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo I came home from the gym just now I see the COLI Server POPPING I'm hapy as shyt I had to wait in the q 2 of 3... I join its completely swamped with the Japanese and Brazilians I cant get a hit marker much less a kill :snoop:

by the time I finished banning all Region hoppers it was one American dude left in the server now thats fukking ridiculous, you mean to tell me they dont have servers in asia join your own shyt you cheaters

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo I came home from the gym just now I see the COLI Server POPPING I'm hapy as shyt I had to wait in the q 2 of 3... I join its completely swamped with the Japanese and Brazilians I cant get a hit marker much less a kill :snoop:

by the time I finished banning all Region hoppers it was one American dude left in the server now thats fukking ridiculous, you mean to tell me they dont have servers in asia join your own shyt you cheaters
Should a let them rock. Americans are not playin like that

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Should a let them rock. Americans are not playin like that
I couldnt register a kill someone capable of 30 kills a round not capable of killing or registering hit markers...see how long you wouldve played against them bullet sponge lagging basically cheating bytches

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The more elite battlefield friends the more they join on you when you play which means more competitive matches when they're friends join on them.
LosLex accepts all friend request DawinterSoldier and Coli does not.

As the Official leader I'm diplomatic with the Los account got like 200 friends majority from BF.