Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just in a server with TKZ clan from brazil, shyt ain't even right :francis:

going 19-4 16-5 15-3, these fakkits show up and no one can do shyt. fukk south america in this game
They actually change the way the server reacts that shyt is crazy.

The Brazilians, Japanese, Mexicans, dudes from Denmark, The U.K when they enter the server I go from being able to kill at will to losing hella gun fights. Oh and even though it's a North American server Canadians also have this effect.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
They actually change the way the server reacts that shyt is crazy.

The Brazilians, Japanese, Mexicans, dudes from Denmark, The U.K when they enter the server I go from being able to kill at will to losing hella gun fights. Oh and even though it's a North American server Canadians also have this effect.
I was doing so good before they showed up, Im thinkin damn I'm back:jawalrus:

:mjcry:

@krackdagawd popped in went 0-3 and vanished :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:banderas:

Getting my KD back, went ham tonight

FH83W9Y.png

lddAiZg.png

v4n8mBd.png

J657QIW.png

iW953xJ.png

qcd1TQS.png

SZroN6i.png

3YjHFJC.png

tiAeOUO.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
DICE need to make some changes man :snoop: I'm tired of fighting unkillables or bulletsponges or dudes who see me on their side of the world before I see them shyt is sickening and frustrating. fukk this game.
Not sure how many more times I can say this.. if you play on Hardcore mode, this shyt ain't a problem :yeshrug:
Unkillables are killable :handshake: The dudes seeing you on the otherside of the world works differently when there's no minimaps. They can't use that to snipe you, they gotta roam the battlefield on some trill shyt. No GPS, we usin compasses in hardcore mode (Tru Story) You a B-more nikka so I know you'll gravitate to that real eventually. Unless you be listening to 92Q on Friday nights on some
Robot-Dancing-Man-Chappelles-Show.gif
:patrice:
Post that b log fakkit
Did this nikka just ask me for a dikk pic :huhldup:
Next BF game needs to be multiplayer only.All resources need to focused solely getting the engine right making sure the netcode is good ect..Single player is terrible anyway besides the bad company series:camby:
Bruh :stop: First off, the Campaign I think is pretty fukkin good. I say think because til this day that muthafukka keeps erasing. I want a refund, I should get premium free as a sorry. With that said, this game came out almost 2yrs ago and they have been tweaking the netcode the entire time. Making update after update. So you acting like the campaign is why this is happening is kinda.. not logical wouldn't you say :francis: They continue to learn, and hopefully BF5 wont add too much to the formula on the netcoding side. Then they will be better prepared to deliver the type of experience you are hoping for. Or you could just hop on Hardcore mode and get ya chain snatched :troll:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Not sure how many more times I can say this.. if you play on Hardcore mode, this shyt ain't a problem :yeshrug:
Unkillables are killable :handshake: The dudes seeing you on the otherside of the world works differently when there's no minimaps. They can't use that to snipe you, they gotta roam the battlefield on some trill shyt. No GPS, we usin compasses in hardcore mode (Tru Story) You a B-more nikka so I know you'll gravitate to that real eventually. Unless you be listening to 92Q on Friday nights on some
Robot-Dancing-Man-Chappelles-Show.gif
:patrice:

Did this nikka just ask me for a dikk pic :huhldup:

Bruh :stop: First off, the Campaign I think is pretty fukkin good. I say think because til this day that muthafukka keeps erasing. I want a refund, I should get premium free as a sorry. With that said, this game came out almost 2yrs ago and they have been tweaking the netcode the entire time. Making update after update. So you acting like the campaign is why this is happening is kinda.. not logical wouldn't you say :francis: They continue to learn, and hopefully BF5 wont add too much to the formula on the netcoding side. Then they will be better prepared to deliver the type of experience you are hoping for. Or you could just hop on Hardcore mode and get ya chain snatched :troll:
If your first few shots aren't registering how is that not a problem in hardcore?
mikewoodsonface.gif

The netcode sucks in this game no mode is gonna change that