Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
All you are saying is you tried, you died, then you cried :manny:
I get it that there are people who play soft.. don't let that define YOU. figure out how to flank people who play that way
At the end of the game, you will have more wins than those types. I'm sorry you couldn't just enter Hardcore and dominate. There is a learning curve, you do have to approach combat differently. More realistically
Its ok if you not about that life, but don't blame the game. Blame yourself for lacking the testosterone and mental capacity to handle high pressure situations :ez:
This nikka acts like he puts in work :laugh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
All you are saying is you tried, you died, then you cried :manny:
I get it that there are people who play soft.. don't let that define YOU. figure out how to flank people who play that way
At the end of the game, you will have more wins than those types. I'm sorry you couldn't just enter Hardcore and dominate. There is a learning curve, you do have to approach combat differently. More realistically
Its ok if you not about that life, but don't blame the game. Blame yourself for lacking the testosterone and mental capacity to handle high pressure situations :ez:
:stopitslime:I can play hardcore the mode is lame.I've played the shyt with @PhillyBirds215 shytnot hard to put on a dmr play in a vehicle ect...:heh:stop acting like that shyt is some special skill

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This nikka acts like he puts in work :laugh:
I don't? Why, because you put in more? Ok, this a video game duke. I play the shyt every fukkin day these days
So how about you shut the fukk up unless you ready to step on the battlefield and back up your cocky attitude :
:stopitslime:I can play hardcore the mode is lame.I've played the shyt with @PhillyBirds215 shytnot hard to put on a dmr play in a vehicle ect...:heh:stop acting like that shyt is some special skill
You just told on yourself bruh. We talking about Hardcore mode and the FIRST/ONLY thing you say is "Yeah, I know I can spam guns/vehicles" :laff:
You know what is lost these days in gaming.. nikkaz talking all this dumb shyt thinking stats matter
You nikkaz gay as fukk for that. What happened to actually having FUN? Reality is any gun in Hardcore just like any gun in real life is gonna fukk you up. The types of guns matter MORE in p*ssy mode. So when you guys bring that shyt up (DMR's, etc) it just shows me you haven't even put any real time into the mode.

What you should do is stop worrying about who plays with DMR's/Tanks and figure out how to be the shyt in spite of all that. When you stop crying, and start making nikkaz die REGARDLESS then you clowns can act like you on my level. Yeah, I had to take L's to get this good. I got into BF for the first time when this game came out.
So please.. miss me with the stat talk. You can't handle that real, don't sugar coat it by hating the mode. Its the you :ufdup:
We Need practice and better teamwork
:francis:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don't? Why, because you put in more? Ok, this a video game duke. I play the shyt every fukkin day these days
So how about you shut the fukk up unless you ready to step on the battlefield and back up your cocky attitude :

You just told on yourself bruh. We talking about Hardcore mode and the FIRST/ONLY thing you say is "Yeah, I know I can spam guns/vehicles" :laff:
You know what is lost these days in gaming.. nikkaz talking all this dumb shyt thinking stats matter
You nikkaz gay as fukk for that. What happened to actually having FUN? Reality is any gun in Hardcore just like any gun in real life is gonna fukk you up. The types of guns matter MORE in p*ssy mode. So when you guys bring that shyt up (DMR's, etc) it just shows me you haven't even put any real time into the mode.

What you should do is stop worrying about who plays with DMR's/Tanks and figure out how to be the shyt in spite of all that. When you stop crying, and start making nikkaz die REGARDLESS then you clowns can act like you on my level. Yeah, I had to take L's to get this good. I got into BF for the first time when this game came out.
So please.. miss me with the stat talk. You can't handle that real, don't sugar coat it by hating the mode. Its the you :ufdup:

:francis:
@Xxplosive @PhillyBirds215 :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:I'll tell you what next time you join any server we in I'm streaming it instantly.We gonna make a fukking example outta you.That way when you go 4-24 or 3-11 then run and be a commander still lose it'll all be on tape:heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Xxplosive @PhillyBirds215 :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:I'll tell you what next time you join any server we in I'm streaming it instantly.We gonna make a fukking example outta you.That way when you go 4-24 or 3-11 then run and be a commander still lose it'll all be on tape:heh:
Bruh, you not really impressing anyone by rolling with a team vs me on the dolo.
I mean, I'll take your chain again :banderas: But I can't guarantee I'll easily mop up you and 3 others who are working together as a team of snipers with support :rudy:
Go to hardcore mode, come to my turf and I'll have all your chains in one OG motion like I did yesterday (to another team. 3knifes and one shot in about a 6sec span)
You do that and :ufdup: