HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Bruh, you not really impressing anyone by rolling with a team vs me on the dolo.
I mean, I'll take your chain again :banderas: But I can't guarantee I'll easily mop up you and 3 others who are working together as a team of snipers with support :rudy:
Go to hardcore mode, come to my turf and I'll have all your chains in one OG motion like I did yesterday (to another team. 3knifes and one shot in about a 6sec span)
You do that and :ufdup:
What you finish those rounds at?4-30?3-20?that's about ya average:russ:and you Damn well I've left ya corpse over the battlefield more then mine luckily for you I deleted most of em.Nobody shook of ya turf can't claim one going 4-24:dead:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I don't? Why, because you put in more? Ok, this a video game duke. I play the shyt every fukkin day these days
So how about you shut the fukk up unless you ready to step on the battlefield and back up your cocky attitude
:yawn:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Bruh, you not really impressing anyone by rolling with a team vs me on the dolo.
I mean, I'll take your chain again :banderas: But I can't guarantee I'll easily mop up you and 3 others who are working together as a team of snipers with support :rudy:
Go to hardcore mode, come to my turf and I'll have all your chains in one OG motion like I did yesterday (to another team. 3knifes and one shot in about a 6sec span)
You do that and :ufdup:

Post that b log fakkit

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
DICE need to make some changes man :snoop: I'm tired of fighting unkillables or bulletsponges or dudes who see me on their side of the world before I see them shyt is sickening and frustrating. fukk this game.
shyt can be ridiculous. Emptying whole clips on those RC fakkkits and they like :usure:

6 feet around a corner and you get killed :snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
shyt can be ridiculous. Emptying whole clips on those RC fakkkits and they like :usure:

6 feet around a corner and you get killed :snoop:
Which is why I'm partly not interested in them squad vs squads because going in you already at a disadvantage.
NA lags, ATRX lags, RC lags, AOD lags etc we like the only legit platoon on that shyt.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
DICE need to make some changes man :snoop: I'm tired of fighting unkillables or bulletsponges or dudes who see me on their side of the world before I see them shyt is sickening and frustrating. fukk this game.
kill trades,ridiculous flashbangs,Sar-21 beating ACW-R at close range:francis:,1 shot by DBV-12 at stupid ranges,deaths around corners ect...patch made this game worse