Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
How was it overall?
Actually solid, top to bottom. Out the gate it was lit. Tink vs. Jey kinda dragged on, but was still cool. 0 chokes tho.
Beats me, bro. They let everyone else get crucified but cape for him. shyt is weird.
Probably cause they wanna be him :dame:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Damn it was that bad?

Nunn vs Sheed was watered down orange juice and Nunn got robbed. Head Ice vs Shooney was ass (power went down mid battle cause the stream stop and nikkas had to re spit their second rounds). JC vs O Red was a dope battle but the stream was fukking during JCs 3rd. On top of that the event started 3-4 hours later than what it was supposed to because the heat blew out and fukked shyt up. SMACK bought pizza, pedialyte and those little juices shaped like barrels with the aluminum foil peel lids for everybody and shyt to compensate. Sheed, ICE and JC all advanced (JC vs Head ICE is a battle I thought would never happen)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Quilly not even better than Surf musically. His freestyle is below Surf shyt on Bars on i95
So? You’re sayin a whole lotta nuffin

Typical STAN logic

“Artist A is better than Artist B, so Artist A didn’t just steal from Artist B”

You Stans can’t Urn N Ash your way outta what we seen, which was Surf STEALING :camby:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nunn vs Sheed was watered down orange juice and Nunn got robbed. Head Ice vs Shooney was ass (power went down mid battle cause the stream stop and nikkas had to re spit their second rounds). JC vs O Red was a dope battle but the stream was fukking during JCs 3rd. On top of that the event started 3-4 hours later than what it was supposed to because the heat blew out and fukked shyt up. SMACK bought pizza, pedialyte and those little juices shaped like barrels with the aluminum foil peel lids for everybody and shyt to compensate. Sheed, ICE and JC all advanced (JC vs Head ICE is a battle I thought would never happen)
Lost it at smack bought pizza. Lmao yeah fukk that, john Johns event last weekend was good enough for me. Smooth and entertaining. I had a bad feeling about this event and I’m glad I followed it

Daps
So? You’re sayin a whole lotta nuffin

Typical STAN logic

“Artist A is better than Artist B, so Artist A didn’t just steal from Artist B”

You Stans can’t Urn N Ash your way outta what we seen, which was Surf STEALING :camby:
Call it whatever it is. He simply don’t care and will still get booked. Y’all forget it’s names over talent?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Lost it at smack bought pizza. Lmao yeah fukk that, john Johns event last weekend was good enough for me. Smooth and entertaining. I had a bad feeling about this event and I’m glad I followed it
The thing is today (Day 2) is probably going to be fire.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
IDK how I feel about Rum and RNB one rounder. Everybody else had 3. They couldve still did 3 rounds and just not held it against them. 5 days aint that much different 10-11 days (some people didnt even have that)