Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What happened beloved

I guess Swave and nem threw a battle and one of the battlers was going back and forth with Swave over something. But it got real intense between Swave and dude then the shyt went to something like a rap video or something I forgot what it was. I dont feel like checking. Maybe Wizzle can provide more context Im tired and shyt.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
"You nikkas basic. nikka face it
What you took E/Tookie?
The last Crip that got a shot from the Terminator didnt make it!"

Man JC SMOKED Rum even worse than what I thought he did, that shyt was harder than the Anne Mae line.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yeah Math just steady staying on the path he is on has been good for him. He seems to be more content and even more productive with MEO. I might be one of the few that always liked his style in battle rap but I also felt like him starting MEO was better for him overall. Salute.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I like math sucess but I can't watch that shyt. His questions are bad and the co hosts are annoying

This is no hate tho i just don't like those podcasts with a lot of people like Joe Budden s or the dudes that be with a bunch of women...

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Did anyone else catch the end of restore order?. shyt was getting spicy i hope everything is good. It just takes one sore loser to ruin everything.

I guess Swave and nem threw a battle and one of the battlers was going back and forth with Swave over something. But it got real intense between Swave and dude then the shyt went to something like a rap video or something I forgot what it was. I dont feel like checking. Maybe Wizzle can provide more context Im tired and shyt.

Yeah it was this dude Da Smoke Of NY battling. I remember him from being cool with Pritty Money when he would blog a lot. Basically, him and his opponent had a disagreement about time limits and Da Smoke of NY stumbled thru his one rounder. So him and Swave got into it. Uncle Ra was getting tight with everyone because it gave off a certain vibe.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf definitely took that flow/cadence but it could have been subconsciously done...like he's heard it so much it just came out like that without him realizing it's Quilly's shyt, as opposed to him deliberately referencing the freestyle while writing his material. Now that everyone's brought it to his attention he knows that's where he was drawing from, he just can't admit it.

Or nah, lol.

That Quilly freestyle was ehh to me...him rapping so long made it seem doper than it was...he's like a weak ass diet version of AB mixed with some mid-Cassidy. Not for nothing but I thought Surf's freestyle that got all them views was ehh too, just long, pause. Doing his best Meek rendition.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone else catch the end of restore order?. shyt was getting spicy i hope everything is good. It just takes one sore loser to ruin everything.
*Immediately checks Youtube*

I wanna see Swave in action, pause. All that Ken/Ryu hand game blah blah he been pumpin since the 90's, lol, I need to see some work.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Math Hoffa goods and surf got a triangle of hate. My question is if you could choose just one battle from that triangle Wich one would be??

I would pick math vs goodz i really feel goodz act would be exposed by math that's why goodz loe key ducked him...