Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Finally remembered my coli password :mjlol: That chrome 23 trailer is fire. Really like the theme they had going on.

RIP QOTR, hey had a nice run :mjcry:
Yeah, I never seen the female battlers dressed like that in a QOTR trailer. Got to wait until the year ends to see how C23 closes it out but QOTR looking finished. Stylists for both Men & Women, MUA for the girls? Remy cooking.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Glad to see y’all again, playas.
Damn Round 1 of UM5 is tonight? Guess I’ll need to check in on the reports and see who won.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Yo i can't get those damn quilly/ surf bars out of my mind i heard that shyt so much now it's playing in my head

Dyckman,exciting mike Tyson....

Anyone else dealing with the same problem?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Ladies and Gentlemen, June 11
Pristavia vs J2
O'fficial vs Ave
Gattas vs Rum Nitty
Hustle vs Viixen The Assassin

Was Supposed to be Hustle vs Roc and Twork vs Viixen

Got O's titties lookin...

This trailer is fire. Remy might have something legit here in about 2 more events. If they would of been able to lock down Hustle/Roc and Twork/Viixen this is one of the better cards of the year. (Besides J2)

Last edited:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
glad to be back on here yall boys

Been out the loop but been keeping up on twitter…nikkas really doctored that Quilly video to make it seem like Surf bit the whole shyt and nikkas ran with it smh shameful shyt

you can say son took the rhyme pattern i guess but straight theft? Idk. But i get it.

Now onto this UM5 shyt…day 1 was a 2pack of ass. Nuff said. And nunn nunn got robbed but its hard for me to care too much. But he got robbed.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Been out the loop but been keeping up on twitter…nikkas really doctored that Quilly video to make it seem like Surf bit the whole shyt and nikkas ran with it smh shameful shyt

you can say son took the rhyme pattern i guess but straight theft? Idk. But i get it.

Now onto this UM5 shyt…day 1 was a 2pack of ass. Nuff said. And nunn nunn got robbed but its hard for me to care too much. But he got robbed.

Of course that clout chasing weirdo on the Surf Defense Force. shyt still shaky AF.

Nunn Nunn has legitimate beef. He should have hollered at Beasley immediately after.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

To make it seem?!?! :gucci:
I fux with you heavy, but you BUGGIN my nikka

It wasn’t “just the rhyme patter, I guess”
Surf stole

• The rhyme words
• The rhyme structure
• The flow
• The cadence

For WILD long too

• Quilly - Flex Freestyle #062 in 2017:
Invited em / Invite em
Like it / like em
Dykeman
Icing
Spiked it / spike em
Typin
Tyson
Hyphen
Exciting
Ice in
Slicin / slice him

• Surf vs Cortez in 2022:
Like em / like it
Hyphen
Tyson
Icing
Ice em
Exciting
Spike em
Type writing / typing
Invite em / invited
Slice em / slicing
Dykeman

No human being on earth is gonna have THAT MANY similarities by coincidence.
Surf STOLE, let’s be fukkin FORREAL.

nikkas playin all kinda word games like the evidence ain’t clear as day. The fukk wrong with nikkas :gucci:

The nikka STOLE :ufdup: