Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad to be back on here yall boys
Been out the loop but been keeping up on twitter…nikkas really doctored that Quilly video to make it seem like Surf bit the whole shyt and nikkas ran with it smh shameful shyt

you can say son took the rhyme pattern i guess but straight theft? Idk. But i get it.

Now onto this UM5 shyt…day 1 was a 2pack of ass. Nuff said. And nunn nunn got robbed but its hard for me to care too much. But he got robbed.

Piperboy is miserable and biased.
But I used to rap so i understand what happened with Surf. I have had something i heard sit in my subconscious and i flipped it thinking it just came to me. I don't want to get into it too much cause Surf has enough bodyguards in this world. Plus he said he never heard the Quilly freestyle which is a lie.
It's just disgusting to hear grown men sounding so lost and confused when it came time to criticize Surf. When Mook had the crown people came at him a mile a minute and it was ok.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

But I used to rap so i understand what happened with Surf. I have had something i heard sit in my subconscious and i flipped it thinking it just came to me. I don't want to get into it too much cause Surf has enough bodyguards in this world. Plus he said he never heard the Quilly freestyle which is a lie.
It's just disgusting to hear grown men sounding so lost and confused when it came time to criticize Surf. When Mook had the crown people came at him a mile a minute and it was ok.
I've had to intentionally edit myself not to sound like something I heard that I liked or stuck with me. I've never subconsciously flipped anyone else's bars, though. I'm not buying it on this one. This shyt is FLAGRANT.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I've had to intentionally edit myself not to sound like something I heard that I liked or stuck with me. I've never subconsciously flipped anyone else's bars, though. I'm not buying it on this one. This shyt is FLAGRANT.
Surf was on Caffeine breaking down freestyles by a shytload of rappers

But we supposed to BELIEVE he “just so happen to not see the freestyle with 2.2M views” that has the exact same rhyme words, rhyme structure, cadence and flow he used.

Only Surf’s Stanbase can be THAT delusional and believe all that BULLSHYT was a coincidence.

nikkas got some nerve insulting our intelligence like that :camby:

Daps
Surf borrowed Exciting from T-Rex legendary bar. Why the culture still on this? I don’t think it’s considered stealing tbh

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I'm reading a lot of comments on YouTube about calicoes being a racist cause he didn't vote for nun nun lol

Funny you never see the same type comments when white battlers do racist jokes

I know there's a lot of c00ns in the battle community but I honestly don't care if nun nun got robbed (actually he's being gassed he shouldn't be having a debatable with that nikka)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Been out the loop but been keeping up on twitter…nikkas really doctored that Quilly video to make it seem like Surf bit the whole shyt and nikkas ran with it smh shameful shyt

you can say son took the rhyme pattern i guess but straight theft? Idk. But i get it.

Now onto this UM5 shyt…day 1 was a 2pack of ass. Nuff said. And nunn nunn got robbed but its hard for me to care too much. But he got robbed.

They asked me how I feel about battle rap fans now, I DONT LIKE EM

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I went to the To Live And Die in LA event, AMA
How was it overall?
Why does battle rap culture defend Surf so hard? Is he the Drake of battle rap?
Beats me, bro. They let everyone else get crucified but cape for him. shyt is weird.

One thing I remember is that when Cortez vs. Surf was supposed to happen on Any Given Sunday…Surf did invite PB out to the event. I think he might’ve even been on the list. So yeah, I’m wondering what’s up with him because he goes in on Cortez somewhat but not tough and now this with the Quilly freestyle, it’s not adding up.