Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It looks like ARP is trying to push Raw to take that next leap. I don’t think Calicoe is a feasible battle for Rosenberg Raw. If you’re trying to put him in there with top tiers, you gotta put him in there with guys like Clips & Arsonal. They arent picky and will battle anybody.
I agree with your overall point, but clips and Ars are bad battles for Raw. Especially clips. Clips would clown the shyt out of Rosenberg for 3 rds. I’m not a huge fan of Ars but he would clown and big dog Rosenberg. But you are right as far as being more realistic options.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Tink in two weeks. This one of them "complete the objective" battles because i think they been slated to battle at least once or twice before. last i heard, Tink backed out for reasons unknown and Jey kinda refused to do it before he started backsliding

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
It looks like ARP is trying to push Raw to take that next leap. I don’t think Calicoe is a feasible battle for Rosenberg Raw. If you’re trying to put him in there with top tiers, you gotta put him in there with guys like Clips & Arsonal. They arent picky and will battle anybody.
Agreed, he should make it past Ars or TODD before battling Cal... but he is the current "king of RBE":manny:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
What do fans really see in Rosenberg? He is like a 75 overall

Well, as of late, the dude has been prepared and showing up in his battles. A lot. And arguably winning against tough comp like A Ward. I’ve never been in a rush to watch him but he’s done good and has been very professional in each setting. I think he has earned a bigger plate at this point.

Daps
Well, as of late, the dude has been prepared and showing up in his battles. A lot. And arguably winning against tough comp like A Ward. I’ve never been in a rush to watch him but he’s done good and has been very professional in each setting. I think he has earned a bigger plate at this point.
His bars ain't all that.. the shyt he said to Ill Will was alright, not super fire or anything. A half assed Clips or Ars will beat Rosenberg