Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I say this all of the time. Battle rappers, and street dudes in general, are some of the biggest c00ns on the planet. I assume it’s because they weren’t around white folks when they were younger.
I agree 100%

My take on it is that a lot it comes from deeply rooted insecurity issues.

They feel inferior because they’re so used to seeing white folks in positions of power and authority (historically too). So their overcompensated behavior leads to koonery with the quickness.

And if we’re bein that honest.
Street culture, ESPECIALLY modern gang-culture is rooted in koon mentality and behavior since most animosity is towards OTHER Black ppl.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree 100%

They feel inferior because they’re so used to seeing white folks in positions of power and authority (historically too). So their overcompensated behavior leads to koonery with the quickness.

Street culture, ESPECIALLY modern gang-culture is rooted in koon mentality and behavior since most animosity is towards OTHER Black ppl.

Damn, so they really be capping when they're using those race angles on them white battlers :mjcry:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I agree 100%

Theres a huge internalized racism issue in the battle rap culture and it needs to be addressed.

This applies to black people in general, we have a lot of work to do in that regard

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Damn, so they really be capping when they're using those race angles on them white battlers :mjcry:
  • Geechi (:ufdup:) vs A Ward
  • Geechi (:manny:) when Avocado’s racist comments leaked
——————
  • Swave (:ufdup:) vs Anderson Burres
  • Swave (:manny:) when his white homies say nikka
——————
  • Battlers (:demonic:) vs eachother taking shyt OUTSIDE of Battlerap over the smallest things
  • Battlers (:ufdup:) vs Dizaster
  • Batters & fans (:manny::salute:) when Dizaster posts a picture with Meagan Good despite him FREELY sayin nikka as an ARAB…

I mean……

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Wait, Greedy Gotti is a cracker?

Have you heard him speak?

Granted sometimes brothers who are very articulate can get hit with the "you sound white" label depending on how they project themselves

But im saying though.......have you heard him speak? :pachaha: