Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
With Rosenberg, I could be wrong but it seems that he gets underestimated constantly but will take advantage of every situation that he has had like that. That isn’t on him; he just shows up whenever it’s on him and does what he has to do. And he doesn’t have the craziest bars either but he can deliver em to where they hit in a battle. I don’t go crazy for everything he does BUT if he is on a card, I’ll watch his battle.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
With Rosenberg, I could be wrong but it seems that he gets underestimated constantly but will take advantage of every situation that he has had like that. That isn’t on him; he just shows up whenever it’s on him and does what he has to do. And he doesn’t have the craziest bars either but he can deliver em to where they hit in a battle. I don’t go crazy for everything he does BUT if he is on a card, I’ll watch his battle.
This is true, but he is hitting another gear this run. His pen has improved. He also has gotten comfortable to where it's all coming together as it should.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rank the following based off of overall quality of the battles

RBE "Straight to it" battles
URL App exclusive card battles
KOTD Tournament battles
Midnight Madness battles
"The Riot" rap battles

Daps
He should be underestimated, he's not that good. The only fire things he said outside the Ill Will battle was the bars from the Bigg K battle.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He should be underestimated, he's not that good. The only fire things he said outside the Ill Will battle was the bars from the Bigg K battle.

I get that you don’t like him but underestimating anyone in battle rap is the worse thing you can do. If you think you’re opponent is trash, you can’t just show them by half assing a battle. fukking put in the work. I’m not with that whooole narrative or someone saying “yeah homie trash” but when the battles, I see an easy lay-up for their opponent they called trash. Rosenberg, whether you like it or not, is making he shows up at every moment against any opponent. You not liking him doesn’t mean he’ll stop doing what he does, lol; his opponents need to review the game tapes and make sure they take him seriously enough.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
C3 and Cee The Boss been giving each other that artificial pipe smh when the fukk this happen??? Cee The Boss is officially out of Top 5 BR crushes for this shyt this is madness.

Daps
Reppin
Rinky Dink Records; Subsidiary Of Hypnotize Minds
Aye Verb has no business losing to Casey Jay (or even battling her to be honest). Regardless of how old and unmotivated he is. With his natural rapping ability alone he should've been able to get Casey (who sound so manufactured) out of there. I dont know whats next for him, but I dont want to see him and JC (or Ave for that matter) anymore. Mainly because it will be JC looking like a hungry up and comer next to an aged, wore and tore veteran. The match up itself is already lopsided at this point. People originally wanted the battle to happed because they'd figure it'd be a great back and forth.

Daps
C3 and Cee The Boss been giving each other that artificial pipe smh when the fukk this happen??? Cee The Boss is officially out of Top 5 BR crushes for this shyt this is madness.
You talking as if you ever had a chance with her to begin with... you never did

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get that you don’t like him but underestimating anyone in battle rap is the worse thing you can do. If you think you’re opponent is trash, you can’t just show them by half assing a battle. fukking put in the work. I’m not with that whooole narrative or someone saying “yeah homie trash” but when the battles, I see an easy lay-up for their opponent they called trash. Rosenberg, whether you like it or not, is making he shows up at every moment against any opponent. You not liking him doesn’t mean he’ll stop doing what he does, lol; his opponents need to review the game tapes and make sure they take him seriously enough.
Nah breh, this ain’t it. Nobody is staying up late at night worrying about their upcoming Rosenberg battle.